Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Never but login internet banking nv see got account set up most likely gone case lo rejection letter on the way maybe lol

They called me said need another 7-10 days leh .. I v scare now ..wait they said reject cos my cbs report n statements all past one month already .
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Another 7-10 days ! On a positive note, at least you managed to reach final stage..I reckon mine got binned by BOC probably at the first stage

They called me said need another 7-10 days leh .. I v scare now ..wait they said reject cos my cbs report n statements all past one month already .
 
Last edited:
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Another 7-10 days ! On a positive note, at least you managed to reach final stage..I reckon mine got binned by BOC probably at the first stage

Ah ?? I really dunno leh .. now say need 7-10 days . Yest morning said by yest 5pm . Yest evening said by today as reaching that stage need only 1 day . Now telling me still in processing need 7-10 days ..
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Never but login internet banking nv see got account set up most likely gone case lo rejection letter on the way maybe lol

U wanna call n try .. I see we same answer mah as we full submitted ard the same time . Can call normal hotline to ask one .. 18001111111. I pressed the option under posb loan assist one ..
 

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
19,987
Reaction score
308
U wanna call n try .. I see we same answer mah as we full submitted ard the same time . Can call normal hotline to ask one .. 18001111111. I pressed the option under posb loan assist one ..

Nvm just wait ba btw ur EIR in your forms is 20?
 

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
so who got approved for DCP? how long did the bank take to pay off debt? when installment start?
 

Taurusmay

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I have been reading this thread on DCP lately......cos I also just applied the DCP. The telesales officer told me that DCP is actually for those people who can afford to pay for their multiple unscured credit facilities but prefer to use DCP to just focus on paying to one bank. Looks like the checks on credit rating is pretty stringent.
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
I have been reading this thread on DCP lately......cos I also just applied the DCP. The telesales officer told me that DCP is actually for those people who can afford to pay for their multiple unscured credit facilities but prefer to use DCP to just focus on paying to one bank. Looks like the checks on credit rating is pretty stringent.
Omg 😱😱😱 .. crappy .
 

Taurusmay

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Omg 😱😱😱 .. crappy .

Kind of anxious to know the result too. Cos I heard when come 1st June 2017 about the new MAS rulings. For those who have an outstanding unsecured credit that is more than 18times your monthly income. All your unsecured credit faclities will be suspended and immediately placed under DMP (Debt Management Plan). This will be not good.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
I have been reading this thread on DCP lately......cos I also just applied the DCP. The telesales officer told me that DCP is actually for those people who can afford to pay for their multiple unscured credit facilities but prefer to use DCP to just focus on paying to one bank. Looks like the checks on credit rating is pretty stringent.

I wonder if it's better to select a shorter tenure. Seems like most applicants chose 7-8 years and got rejected.
 

cheowyonglee

Banned
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
15,186
Reaction score
0
singapore debt problem is not lowering but rising.i just apply for the ccs talk.i have given up hope on the dcp plan.not worth the time and energy to entertain them.want to help but so many restriction.

judging from the ccs time table... mostly are full every seasion.and is not stopping.

juding from the ccs talk time table... one can easily seen singaporeans alot are into debt and this is increasing very fast....

if gov still dun want to really really help without any self interest like all the dcp plan.. must be super clean in rating then can help...

then more will go bankcrupt.... i hope gov will reconsider the rules regarding the dcp plan.
 

jacky5297

Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
147
Reaction score
12
I thought the rules are set by the banks no govt?

singapore debt problem is not lowering but rising.i just apply for the ccs talk.i have given up hope on the dcp plan.not worth the time and energy to entertain them.want to help but so many restriction.

judging from the ccs time table... mostly are full every seasion.and is not stopping.

juding from the ccs talk time table... one can easily seen singaporeans alot are into debt and this is increasing very fast....

if gov still dun want to really really help without any self interest like all the dcp plan.. must be super clean in rating then can help...

then more will go bankcrupt.... i hope gov will reconsider the rules regarding the dcp plan.
 

deadlockb

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
I wonder if it's better to select a shorter tenure. Seems like most applicants chose 7-8 years and got rejected.
I choose 5 years . i have CLEARED around. 20k + loan.
And then refinanced the few of my loans.after that rating has improved.
I did this in August.within 2 months+ i can see that score is improved.
 
Last edited:

4_dreamz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
25,361
Reaction score
6,601
In 2015 they reported:

"MAS said the total number of over-extended borrowers in Singapore - defined as those owing unsecured debt of more than 12 times monthly income - is 84,000, representing 5 per cent of all unsecured borrowers."

So when they say they processing a lot of applicants, I believe.

I think the key is to have a clear cut application. If too messy, rejecting it is easier than following up with the applicant.

:eek::eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top