Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Ya lot..If can improve then won't resort to DCP liao

Precisely. Anyway dunno the rejection rate outside this forum also. Can't be they reject ALL the EE FF GG HH what.

Rare for ppl who owe more than 12x monthly income to have a good rating.
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Now our situation is like having 16pts in a blackjack game & u know the banker got 19pts...If u dun take a hit hoping for a card with between 4-5 pts u sure die..So just whack lor

Precisely. Anyway dunno the rejection rate outside this forum also. Can't be they reject ALL the EE FF GG HH what.

Rare for ppl who owe more than 12x monthly income to have a good rating.
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Wah. How long have you been waiting liao ?

I applied on 2 Feb . All docs in on 13 Feb .. then one wk later they checked some balance n till now .. actually they saying by right in final stage is can get answer in a day .. I dare not chase wait they reject straight .. hahaa
 

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
19,987
Reaction score
308
I applied on 2 Feb . All docs in on 13 Feb .. then one wk later they checked some balance n till now .. actually they saying by right in final stage is can get answer in a day .. I dare not chase wait they reject straight .. hahaa

Don't have much hopes Liao after seeing the replies here lol
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Don't have much hopes Liao after seeing the replies here lol

Okok .. I thot u got answer Liao .. i m suppose to get answer by yest but still in process .. I thought we at final stage should ... now I also scare ..your agent got call u ??
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Just received DCP form from DBS in case SCB or Cities fails....Wah..The EIR damn fierce..20+% leh..Anyone tried OCBC ?
 

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
19,987
Reaction score
308
Okok .. I thot u got answer Liao .. i m suppose to get answer by yest but still in process .. I thought we at final stage should ... now I also scare ..your agent got call u ??

Never but login internet banking nv see got account set up most likely gone case lo rejection letter on the way maybe lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top