Carlingford
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2017
- Messages
- 796
- Reaction score
- 0
Yeah citi is fast. I submitted on a Monday then buang on Wednesday.
BOC not as fast lah...i submitted on a Tues & buang on the following Mon.

Yeah citi is fast. I submitted on a Monday then buang on Wednesday.
Latest income documents (dated within last 3 months):What income doc nd to submit to citi? NOA?
Latest income documents (dated within last 3 months):
Latest computerized payslip; or
Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment; or
Latest 12 months' CPF Contribution History Statement (only applicable for income earner of S$6,000 or less per month)
Can anyone share the process by citi? After they call u whats next
before u apply,Can anyone share the process by citi? After they call u whats next
Either one will do?
They say screenshot is ok. But try to minimize screenshot. Makes it messy. Don't give them silly reason to reject application.
They say screenshot is ok. But try to minimize screenshot. Makes it messy. Don't give them silly reason to reject application.
Using NOA my income is 82700 and my insecured is 88000 is this more than 12 times monthly income
Using NOA my income is 82700 and my insecured is 88000 is this more than 12 times monthly income
@ carlingford
I got rejected by UOB on 21st and applied with BOC on 23rd. So far no news from BOC. Did the loans officer call or you found out through the mail? Thanks.
If BOC falls through, I will try one last time with Stanchart. If that one also kena rejected, then I will give up on DCP. Tiring..
Existing customer w citi hopefully got better chance