Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
i sent screen shot,they didnt accept, they asked the official letters from bank.

The problem is that some banks have stopped issuing such confirmation letters to consumers. (i.e. DBS)...that's why I can't move on with my Citi application and hence my switch to SCB.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
The problem is that some banks have stopped issuing such confirmation letters to consumers. (i.e. DBS)...that's why I can't move on with my Citi application and hence my switch to SCB.

Ya they figured out what it is for lol. Nonsense one
 

deadlockb

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
The problem is that some banks have stopped issuing such confirmation letters to consumers. (i.e. DBS)...that's why I can't move on with my Citi application and hence my switch to SCB.

around 3 weeks back ..i got 2 letters from dbs.
 

johnsonlock

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
@carlingford

Thanks for the info. I just called up the BOC hotline - rejected also :( found it strange that the guy who came to pick up the forms was so enthusiastic at first but later never reply calls or email. Was very hopeful but what to do? *tired and discouraged*
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Exact sentiment. Can't seem able to reach the sales agent on their DID..Well..Pick yourself up and try with another bank..I just submitted mine to SCB this afternoon.

@carlingford

Thanks for the info. I just called up the BOC hotline - rejected also :( found it strange that the guy who came to pick up the forms was so enthusiastic at first but later never reply calls or email. Was very hopeful but what to do? *tired and discouraged*
 

johnsonlock

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Exact sentiment. Can't seem able to reach the sales agent on their DID..Well..Pick yourself up and try with another bank..I just submitted mine to SCB this afternoon.

Thanks bro. No choice, got to pick myself up. Collate the statements again then I'm going to try SCB also. GL!
 

idoitboy

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Hi u request them to expediate they can get back within 3 working days. All the best.

Thanks! Hopefully will have good news because the guy just called me again to ask for the latest balances as he mention there are cases where the amount not tally and people gain from the extra 5% 🤔
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top