Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
The sales agent never contact me until today & neither have I receive the rejection letter. I got to know of my results through my call to the call centre..Otherwise now I still gong gong waiting for result

Never wait for sales person. Call direct to bank between 5-7 working days
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
The sales agent never contact me until today & neither have I receive the rejection letter. I got to know of my results through my call to the call centre..Otherwise now I still gong gong waiting for result

Can BoC apply at branch?
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Never wait for sales person. Call direct to bank between 5-7 working days

Yaya I leave msg for the girl to call me she never . Called up call ctr to ask .. I dare not call again wait they think I too troublesome .. now I m standing by dunno 2nd to approach who if I buang
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Yaya I leave msg for the girl to call me she never . Called up call ctr to ask .. I dare not call again wait they think I too troublesome .. now I m standing by dunno 2nd to approach who if I buang

Which bank? Every day got different staff dont worry just call.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
For my current hsbc. Decline. Sales manage suggest review. Asked him expedite on urgent basis. He helped me. Email him any outcome today, he called and say team lookong into the case on urgent basis. Then I email and ask them to review thoroughly if 12times income is key issue and make exception on case by case basis. So dont worry just call them.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
I must say my advance manager at hsbc tampines is good. End result of cos beyond his control. Mgmt got the final decision.
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Okie think I call again later .. hehee dbs .. my sales won't reply one . I have to call call ctr.. I see drag sooo Long I think also no chance Liao ..
 
Last edited:

Izumi8

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
375
Reaction score
5
So far heard of successful applications from
Citi x1
BoC x1

Do you mean from this thread? I only saw Citi x 1, credit ratings is CC, tenor is 5 years, loan amount 80k+

do you know the one that BOC approved, his credit ratings and other details?
 

AcquiT

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
5,363
Reaction score
743
Do you mean from this thread? I only saw Citi x 1, credit ratings is CC, tenor is 5 years, loan amount 80k+

do you know the one that BOC approved, his credit ratings and other details?

They dub see debt ceiling ?
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
I remember his CBS rating was HX, Loan around 150k on 120k income

Do you mean from this thread? I only saw Citi x 1, credit ratings is CC, tenor is 5 years, loan amount 80k+

do you know the one that BOC approved, his credit ratings and other details?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top