Carlingford
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2017
- Messages
- 796
- Reaction score
- 0
Normal documents as required by the other banks.
BoC need what income document
BoC need what income document
The sales agent never contact me until today & neither have I receive the rejection letter. I got to know of my results through my call to the call centre..Otherwise now I still gong gong waiting for result
The sales agent never contact me until today & neither have I receive the rejection letter. I got to know of my results through my call to the call centre..Otherwise now I still gong gong waiting for result
Never wait for sales person. Call direct to bank between 5-7 working days
Yaya I leave msg for the girl to call me she never . Called up call ctr to ask .. I dare not call again wait they think I too troublesome .. now I m standing by dunno 2nd to approach who if I buang
Which bank? Every day got different staff dont worry just call.
Wahh din realize this thread generate reply so fast. Seems like a lot of people are getting into debt trap.
Call early know outcome then can proceed w another bankOkie think I call again later .. hehee dbs .. my sales won't reply one . I have to call call ctr.. I see drag sooo Long I think also no chance Liao ..
Okie think I call again later .. hehee dbs .. my sales won't reply one . I have to call call ctr.. I see drag sooo Long I think also no chance Liao ..
Yr first bank is what
Dbs .. from 2 Feb till now .. all docs in on 13 Feb ..
So far heard of successful applications from
Citi x1
BoC x1
Call early know outcome then can proceed w another bank
Wah...3 weeks liao...I think you should call up & ask..Probably it has been approved ??
Do you mean from this thread? I only saw Citi x 1, credit ratings is CC, tenor is 5 years, loan amount 80k+
do you know the one that BOC approved, his credit ratings and other details?
Do you mean from this thread? I only saw Citi x 1, credit ratings is CC, tenor is 5 years, loan amount 80k+
do you know the one that BOC approved, his credit ratings and other details?