Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

england234

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Well I certainly hoped so. Well, one thing I know is that suffering through the pile of debts taught me a good lesson about expenditure. Last time I don't feel like saving, now I'm dying to save money. Hope all these goes through and we can start our life afresh.


yes i feel gt new life now after hsbc approved me..
need to save to study also cos under debt hor, education loan aso canot apply even though they say education not counted as unsecured credit facilities but the bank dun aprove de lor..see u owe so much liao
sianz..
 

leong25

Junior Member
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
78
Reaction score
8
I apply DBS since last 2 week. Required my income tax for 2 years etc. Just become self employed since July 2016. Don't know will approve anot?
My rating also just become HH during the recent month.
Loan around 50k plus with 8 years. Don't know will approve anot? Or maybe should shorten the Loan tenure
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
yes i feel gt new life now after hsbc approved me..
need to save to study also cos under debt hor, education loan aso canot apply even though they say education not counted as unsecured credit facilities but the bank dun aprove de lor..see u owe so much liao
sianz..

Oh well. Just make sure this same thing doesn't happen again.
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
I apply DBS since last 2 week. Required my income tax for 2 years etc. Just become self employed since July 2016. Don't know will approve anot?
My rating also just become HH during the recent month.
Loan around 50k plus with 8 years. Don't know will approve anot? Or maybe should shorten the Loan tenure

Go for a shorter tenure for a higher success. Also better because the total payable interest rate is lower
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Bro...Has HSBC given you their decision on your DCP application

Nope. Tried calling the agent's direct line but never pick and didn't call back. Tmrw I bug them again.

I collating my docs for SCB now. Last try then will jump to DMP Liao.
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
How long has it been since u submitted the documents ? I will also sign up for the CCA talk Liao, but will still try probably DBS as last shot

Nope. Tried calling the agent's direct line but never pick and didn't call back. Tmrw I bug them again.

I collating my docs for SCB now. Last try then will jump to DMP Liao.
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
QmKVmeQ.jpg
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
How long has it been since u submitted the documents ? I will also sign up for the CCA talk Liao, but will still try probably DBS as last shot

App submitted 24/2, the agent called me 27/2 to confirm and tell me the loan tenor, monthly installment etc. I changed from 7 to 6 year tenor during the phone call. They said my docs in order so can proceed. Decision soonest will be within 5-7 days.

Today is Day 5.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top