OngHuatHuat
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Messages
- 28,341
- Reaction score
- 2,460
This thread everyday got new members join in. 



This thread everyday got new members join in.![]()
during your period with DMP, did u ever applied for any Housing loan or car loan etc. with a Bank ? if so,Whats the outcome?
im just trying to understand, after taking DCP , will it impact any secured loans like fresh Housing loan etc. ?
So far are there anyone with a HH ** score that got an approval?
This thread everyday got new members join in.![]()
Mean more sgrean in deep debt shiat.![]()
![]()
![]()
u coping okay bro?
u at the stage of banks starting to chase u or still can pay min sum?
I need either DCP or DMP before it's too late.
Affecting other aspects of life like relationship alrdy.
better to seek help early.
luckily for me is the monthly repayment i still can afford but on some months can be quite struggling so i decided not to tell her.
so at some point of time my wife will always ask me like where do my money go? how come i like so tight like that.
i only managed to tell her recently that i was in fact in credit card debts for a long period of time.. but will be finishing paying off the loan soon.. so managed to keep her machine gun bullets soft abit.
if your partner is understanding, show her your commitment in paying off monthly.. if she care for u.. she will understand.
actually to be honest, i dont even knw my credit ratings when i approach them, and i dont even know after they approved my plan..
and i dont even know my credit ratings even till now.. is the ratings important?
Woman will nv understand good guys like us
I guessed so..
For me, I've recently started a new relationship and I felt that I should be responsible for my own actions. Though I can afford the monthly minimum decently, but I feel this is not a solution in the long term. The moment I'm out of job, that's the end of myself. Sigh.
Woman will nv understand good guys like us