Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Soon bro please don't worry, we keep one another updated! I received a call from DBS today. I resent them my application yesterday! So far the lady from HSBC died I guess :) I gave up on her!

Thanks bro .. Do update me okie .. all the best ..
 

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
From Maybank:

We would like to highlight to you that applications are assessed based on a set of criteria set by the relevant authorities and the Bank. Approval is granted on a case-by-case basis at the Bank's discretion. However, we do not disclose the reason(s) of unsuccessful applications to customers.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Tmw is day 7... Hsbc told me will update me within 5-7 days

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst

The sales agent MIA, call her, voicemail full, zzz

🙏
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Sibei sian I need to update income with a couple of banks cuz they still have the old record and I will face some issues after June... That one will affect the CBS rating also.
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
What will happened to those whose debt to income ratio exceeds 18 month in June ?

Sibei sian I need to update income with a couple of banks cuz they still have the old record and I will face some issues after June... That one will affect the CBS rating also.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
What will happened to those whose debt to income ratio exceeds 18 month in June ?

If it exceeds 18 months for 3 months in a row, all the FIs will suspend your credit.

I fully expect them to play dirty and close accounts, chase for payment, etc etc once that happens.
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
I reckon so too...Better go DMP now before it is too late

If it exceeds 18 months for 3 months in a row, all the FIs will suspend your credit.

I fully expect them to play dirty and close accounts, chase for payment, etc etc once that happens.
 

nuah2002

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Don't mind I ask but have you defaulted any payments before and your job scope wise, what are you working as?

Has a letter of demand being sent to you before?

dun mind you can ask anything

sorry maybe i dunno exact term, default means run away and nv pay? My worse case scenario is Citibank send letter to ask me pay minimum sum, if drag longer they might consider asking me to repay full sum. Rest of bank no issues.

I work in accounts. My total outstanding 113k, pay incl bonus last year 106.

Previously i submitted using payslip. The Citibank guy is resubmitting mine for appeal, ask me to submit cpf statement instead, he say reflect higher pay see can anot cos payslip only show basic.

But honestly, i dun harbour much hope. If all cannot then no choice.. ownself slowly pay lor. I was thinking to ask individual bank to convert into term loan... dunno they allow nots.
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
dun mind you can ask anything

sorry maybe i dunno exact term, default means run away and nv pay? My worse case scenario is Citibank send letter to ask me pay minimum sum, if drag longer they might consider asking me to repay full sum. Rest of bank no issues.

I work in accounts. My total outstanding 113k, pay incl bonus last year 106.

Previously i submitted using payslip. The Citibank guy is resubmitting mine for appeal, ask me to submit cpf statement instead, he say reflect higher pay see can anot cos payslip only show basic.

But honestly, i dun harbour much hope. If all cannot then no choice.. ownself slowly pay lor. I was thinking to ask individual bank to convert into term loan... dunno they allow nots.

I think you can try on your end.

Default payment means that month never pay minimum sum.

For my case I usually pay what I understand but sometimes my minimum higher and I got shortfall they will call. Maybe that's why I'm at HH. But so far I've not receive any letter of demand.

Are you working for MNC or SME for accounts? I heard the company you work for matters as well.

Lastly I agree that we shouldn't have high hopes. Take it with a pinch of salt and try to not go for the longest term. Banks are businesses after all so we should also try to understand from the POV.

Jia you all!
 

nuah2002

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I think you can try on your end.

Default payment means that month never pay minimum sum.

For my case I usually pay what I understand but sometimes my minimum higher and I got shortfall they will call. Maybe that's why I'm at HH. But so far I've not receive any letter of demand.

Are you working for MNC or SME for accounts? I heard the company you work for matters as well.

Lastly I agree that we shouldn't have high hopes. Take it with a pinch of salt and try to not go for the longest term. Banks are businesses after all so we should also try to understand from the POV.

Jia you all!

working for MNC.. maybe the industry i am in now no good ba.. thats why they scared. Ya lo i wait for my appeal then see how... dunno should try others anot now rest awhile and think.. this is so tiring.. everyday hope for good news but no good news one.

But end of the day, money issue is can solve one.. so hope everyone dun give up!
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Never give up bro.. I am also in accounts line...Have a day or two break away from this issue..I will be doing that as I found out that this DCP has been consuming my life for almost 2 months.. damn tired...U considering DMP ?

working for MNC.. maybe the industry i am in now no good ba.. thats why they scared. Ya lo i wait for my appeal then see how... dunno should try others anot now rest awhile and think.. this is so tiring.. everyday hope for good news but no good news one.

But end of the day, money issue is can solve one.. so hope everyone dun give up!
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Nothing is wasted. At the very least all of us got a wake up call and are now actively searching for options and solutions.

Hopefully everyone will clear this hurdle and move on.
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
working for MNC.. maybe the industry i am in now no good ba.. thats why they scared. Ya lo i wait for my appeal then see how... dunno should try others anot now rest awhile and think.. this is so tiring.. everyday hope for good news but no good news one.

But end of the day, money issue is can solve one.. so hope everyone dun give up!

Same here. But can try to appeal and see how first bah. :)

Never give up bro.. I am also in accounts line...Have a day or two break away from this issue..I will be doing that as I found out that this DCP has been consuming my life for almost 2 months.. damn tired...U considering DMP ?

Bro go easy on yourself mate. Maybe it's a good time to evaluate how to increase your credit rating first and then try again?
 

Danielle01

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
If they are the ONLY bank that closed ur accounts, ask for conversion of outstanding balance to term loan, no harm trying.

I called the Credit Control department in Citibank (they're the one chasing me) and they said that they can't do anything about it and advise me to go to CCS. I have to pay at least 500 plus in 2 days (which I think I can) then I have to call again and they will discuss monthly payment.

And tbh, it feels nice being able to share with you guys!!
 

Danielle01

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Danielle it happend to me with ANZ, just call them and inform them that you are applying for DCP or if they can help you with any Loan. All the best.

They say to go to CCS, like as if I go, then now I get. Lol. What happened to you after the closure?
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
I called the Credit Control department in Citibank (they're the one chasing me) and they said that they can't do anything about it and advise me to go to CCS. I have to pay at least 500 plus in 2 days (which I think I can) then I have to call again and they will discuss monthly payment.

And tbh, it feels nice being able to share with you guys!!

These kinda things a bit tricky to share with friends and family... Share with strangers a bit better, can get it off your chest at least 😌

All the best with Citi. Hope they allow monthly payment for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top