Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
They say to go to CCS, like as if I go, then now I get. Lol. What happened to you after the closure?

My CC is terminated, I still owe them 12K, the officer asked me to pay a minimum amount of S$550 monthly. As long as you speak with a good officer and you explain to him/her the situation they can help close an eye. All the best Danielle.
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
Btw guys, those who've got rejected, have you cleared minimally your minimum payment before submitting?
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Btw guys, those who've got rejected, have you cleared minimally your minimum payment before submitting?

Just follow the statement date. Min payment will reflect on CBS report, but their report is behind one. So whether u do it or not, they won't rly know.

At the least make sure u have 12 As in the first row - AAAAAAAAAAAA
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
Some yes and some No Cesario!

I just recalled that he mentioned something like must make minimum payment to all outstanding before submitting. So just wanna check with the bros here..
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
Just follow the statement date. Min payment will reflect on CBS report, but their report is behind one. So whether u do it or not, they won't rly know.

At the least make sure u have 12 As in the first row - AAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't have all full AAA though. Probably about 3-4 non full As
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Probably true..I shall see after the CCS talk

Same here. But can try to appeal and see how first bah. :)



Bro go easy on yourself mate. Maybe it's a good time to evaluate how to increase your credit rating first and then try again?
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Just spoke to my agent at HSBC. Due to "overwhelming response", the 5-7 day timeframe is now 7-10 days.

My application is under review - they overlooked one personal loan and hence they deemed the outstanding to be < 12 months. My agent was quite proactive and sent it for review on her end and highlighted that I have the personal loan.

I also asked if I can change the 6 year tenor to 5 years and they will let me know asap if that is possible. Since 5 years seems to be the "sweet spot".
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Good luck !

Just spoke to my agent at HSBC. Due to "overwhelming response", the 5-7 day timeframe is now 7-10 days.

My application is under review - they overlooked one personal loan and hence they deemed the outstanding to be < 12 months. My agent was quite proactive and sent it for review on her end and highlighted that I have the personal loan.

I also asked if I can change the 6 year tenor to 5 years and they will let me know asap if that is possible. Since 5 years seems to be the "sweet spot".
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Hsbc decline dont understand y below 12 times income.
Attacked Citi this morning.
Next week CCS talk.
 

nuah2002

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Never give up bro.. I am also in accounts line...Have a day or two break away from this issue..I will be doing that as I found out that this DCP has been consuming my life for almost 2 months.. damn tired...U considering DMP ?

ya lo taking a break now and wait for Citi appeal results. So far not thinking of DMP yet. Seems like v strict until you have to list out your monthly expenses? But if things continue like this maybe no choice but to go.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Hsbc decline dont understand y below 12 times income.
Attacked Citi this morning.
Next week CCS talk.

Idk how the approving side calculated it, cuz before I confirmed my application, the agent went through the numbers and it was clear that the outstanding is > 12 months income. They probably overlooked something. At least my agent checked on the numbers and documents again and helped me send it back for a review.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Idk how the approving side calculated it, cuz before I confirmed my application, the agent went through the numbers and it was clear that the outstanding is > 12 months income. They probably overlooked something. At least my agent checked on the numbers and documents again and helped me send it back for a review.

Yes sales person checked above 12 times. But decline by processing dept.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Sian. They didn't give you any reason right?

Oh wait. You're also waiting for review outcome right - so we are in a similar situation.

Using citi 5 years tenure. Instalment is close to DMP. Infact citi I got to pay more per month.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top