Bro, some banks still accept HH, but only very limited people will be approved as they do other kind of credit checks.
May I know the number, not the alphabets?
Also, I did not default my loans much, but I has too many credit facilities and a Super high credit exposure which made me drop to HH. I was only accepted by SCB when I paid minimum for 3 months straight and closed off 2 credit card accounts which bumped my rating up to FF.
If you’re feeling up to it, I’d suggest you try MAYBANK and HSBC as I understand they’re the lenient banks accepting HH. Otherwise, you could just tahan abit longer and hope your rating increases to be able to go with other banks.
The banks will not check your money lending facilities but I believe you should clear those money lender ones as they have the highest interest..
If this is too much for you, I would suggest you immediately seek help from CCS. DMP is also an alternative however it’s not that far off from bankruptcy. PM me if you need more info.
Hi my credir rating is HH. Can i still apply for loan or dcp? But my debts are not only banks. Include licensed moneylenders too. Total about 20k