
Later I take photo of the relevant page in the blue form and show u
The other pages I can't upload though
If your r existing customer I think their interest rate lower.Any idea what is the interest rate for BOC?
If your r existing customer I think their interest rate lower.
Around 4-5%
Bro...back then you really tell the CSS counselor that you do not want your wife to know about your debt problem ? I also don't want to let my wife know about the problem leh but I saw that the form (at least the white form) have a column for Spouse's income details.
actually they will just advise u to share this problem with your wife. just nod your head and go through the motion. end of the day to share or not to share its your call.
as long u can service the dmp on your own ability then its okay. some banks want you to pay more monthly thats why they will suggest you and your wife to help pay.
just let the cso knw your concern, they will help u. i did not tell my wife abt the dmp.. after 4yrs which is recently then i told her in fact i was in cc debt.. surprisingly she was able to take it as in she then understand how come in some months my finance is abit tight.
actually they will just advise u to share this problem with your wife. just nod your head and go through the motion. end of the day to share or not to share its your call.
as long u can service the dmp on your own ability then its okay. some banks want you to pay more monthly thats why they will suggest you and your wife to help pay.
just let the cso knw your concern, they will help u. i did not tell my wife abt the dmp.. after 4yrs which is recently then i told her in fact i was in cc debt.. surprisingly she was able to take it as in she then understand how come in some months my finance is abit tight.
Just got the HSBC decline letter dated 3/3...
But according to my agent, she sent back for review... That's what she told me over the phone yesterday, 8/3...
Hopefully the next HSBC letter brings better news![]()
Talking about HSBC...I just received a call from HSBC's agent (I sent over documents right after knowing of SCB rejection but she told me it was incomplete back then and I just left it as it is). She says she will help me to send in the application tomorrow..Strange
My wife knows about it (but not the amount) actually but I don't want to drag her through this whole process..She has helped me bear some of the household burden so that I can have leftover cash for DCP or DMP
thats good, my wife didnt even knw abt it.
but on certain months really did struggle.
during the dmp period really got to cut all bad habits, stop all forms of gambling and focus on getting the life back.
i know once some bros if manage to get dmp approved, if monthly got spare money sure got the temptation to gamble.
Was the monthly payment under DMP higher or lower than the usual monthly payment?
Does it have to be paid off within 5 years?
Also, do they consider things like parental support, insurance, and telco contracts?
My TV/Internet ends this year, mobile ends next year. Will move to sim only plan after that for mobile. TV and Internet is essential for my household.
Also, they won't ask u to surrender ur insurance policies right?
Thanks in advance for helping to answer![]()
luckily my wife is working, if not i definitly jialat.
No harm, just let it process. In what way was it incomplete though?
Guess I am lucky that I am still single, and no major loans like house and car under my name.
Just got to find a way to manage the unsecured and save up some money for the next phase of life.
![]()
Some loan statement letters were deemed not acceptable by her initially...