Carlingford
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2017
- Messages
- 796
- Reaction score
- 0
Anyone heard of successful DCP application for outstanding amount more than 18x monthly salary?
I know Citi and BOC Max is 18 months.
standard chartered says no limit, I tried applying for 10 years tenure earlier before I saw this thread (naively thinking that the application should be easy since the bank gets to earn more interest) with credit rating FF and was rejected.
Now looking at through the thread I reapplied with HSBC for 5 years tenure, waiting for results.
My outstanding now including 5% buffer now 152k. They quote me a monthly repayment instalment of $3125 over 5 years which total up to 187.5k which is more than 21x my monthly salary..
I heard that Citi max is 18 months, didn't knew BOC has such criteria also..SCB...rejected me leh (I applied for 8 years tenor). Annual income (per NOA) is SGD 69K, loan with buffer is 104K, CBS rating GG. That makes it 18.08 months....
