melbourne10
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2010
- Messages
- 975
- Reaction score
- 1
Wao seh I just sms dcp to BOC. Immediately call me. Ok their rates are reasonable in btw hsbc n citi.
Can put here, for reference?

Wao seh I just sms dcp to BOC. Immediately call me. Ok their rates are reasonable in btw hsbc n citi.
Can put here, for reference?
Can put here, for reference?
Actually not sure on flat rate. They told me existing customer is 4.22%. Tenure 6-7 years. 10 years is think is 5.07%. Funny figures but ya they told me this. EIR I dunno Liao
Did they ask for letter here n there for instalment plan or loans like citi?
Anyone know credit bureau update their statement date? If I want to know my latest rating, always show 2 months ago figures. For March, when is the best time to buy the Credit rating statement so that it show last month figures?
Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT
Feb info will be shown in APRIL report
Anyone know credit bureau update their statement date? If I want to know my latest rating, always show 2 months ago figures. For March, when is the best time to buy the Credit rating statement so that it show last month figures?
Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT
Is easy to tell others but when it happen to us.. Is really ...
To keep paying bank min sum payment monthly ...i resorted to borrowing from legal money lender.
I make a big mistake... It make me own more...
If debt is below $100k they will put you under DRS instead of bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is damn mafan so pls avoid it if you can
https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/content/io/...t-repayment-scheme/debt-repayment-scheme.html
Dear bros,
I would also suggest Repayment Assistance (RAS), it may help for some of us. Please don't give up.
RAS expire liow... DCP is the successor to RAS.
oh LOL! I am under RAS 'till 2021![]()