
My version is 2.2.1 nw any idea where I can find the guide to root it? Thanks a lot
thanks, so i have to root before i install the custom roms right?
Sorry to hear of your loss. Electronics dead or cracked screen?My Dell Streak 5 broke down and I have a used black Sikai case(Plastic-like TPU), USB charger, original charger and 4 batteries(1 original, 3 3rd party) to give away.
Nearest mrt is Lakeside. Do PM me if interested.
Which rom version are you on?anyone can advise me how to install playstore on my streak/?
Try DSC ...it's pretty good and stable.thanks, so i have to root before i install the custom roms right?
Sorry to hear of your loss. Electronics dead or cracked screen?
PMed you ^^
I see best bargain at sls selling dell streak export set....didn't ask the price but should be cheap
IIRC the price stated on the flyer was $199