
Do u have any that u collected to donate to me?I’m already asking
do you have any to give me?![]()
show dem the finga is they ask..Do you think people would start going food court and hawker center to ask for your cans/bottles while you are having your meals![]()
There are elderly who even took our cans without asking while at hawker centre before this recycleDo you think people would start going food court and hawker center to ask for your cans/bottles while you are having your meals![]()
This ish very unkind to the unfortunate group rike yours trulyshow dem the finga is they ask..
A bit not not nice la, wouldn't this give you more problems to manageshow dem the finga is they ask..
Soon people are going to get irritated or annoyed, next this is going to be an issue soonThere are elderly who even took our cans without asking while at hawker centre before this recycleimplement
I have to told the person, I have yet to finish the drink then she took one can instead of two
Is created by our 4G leadersSoon people are going to get irritated or annoyed, next this is going to be an issue soon![]()

Hi ramlee, no... chiu have to collect ownself, you must be hungry and enterprising then can.I’m already asking
do you have any to give me?![]()
And make the BCRS machine stink like sh|t/rubbish dump?Since we pay for 30 cents to 50 cents why don't have such scheme for refund since we pay to hawkers already.
Don't just stock to cans nia
And make the BCRS machine stink like sh|t/rubbish dump?![]()
Since we pay for 30 cents to 50 cents why don't have such scheme for refund since we pay to hawkers already.
Don't just stock to cans nia
And make the BCRS machine stink like sh|t/rubbish dump?![]()
If you run for politics, I will vote for you. The above is insightful, correct and logical.