-Synchronicity-
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2012
- Messages
- 2,477
- Reaction score
- 205
Unless you need to join a domain or rdp(port 3389), get the pro. If you have no idea what i just wrote or you do not need those features, home is the one for you

I check sgpcmart & mynextcom but both seems to be abandon. online seller in SG doesn't seem to have i3-6320 except videopro(bundled with mobo) but they are not responing to my qns. if get it from newegg, the price will be $265.59(incl. delivery) price range for i5-6500 seems to be ard $299+ don't know whether worth it. any1 knows the price for i3-6320 if getting from retail shop.
current newegg price. looks like a good deal but might need to separate the orders to avoid the GST. anyone order from newegg b4, how fast/safe is it? do they use their own or local courier for delivery?
Superflower Leadex Silver 90+ Full Modular 550W $92(Lazada)
Crucial BX200 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD $108(Lazada)
SAMSUNG 850 PRO SSD 128GB $115(Fuwell Qoo10)
CRYORIG H7 $65(Lazada)
Cooler Master Silencio 352 $80(Lazada)
Win10 product key $40-$50
![]()

bad choice to get it from neweggcurrent newegg price. looks like a good deal but might need to separate the orders to avoid the GST. anyone order from newegg b4, how fast/safe is it? do they use their own or local courier for delivery?
Superflower Leadex Silver 90+ Full Modular 550W $92(Lazada)
Crucial BX200 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD $108(Lazada)
SAMSUNG 850 PRO SSD 128GB $115(Fuwell Qoo10)
CRYORIG H7 $65(Lazada)
Cooler Master Silencio 352 $80(Lazada)
Win10 product key $40-$50
![]()
bad choice to get it from newegg
above I already say amazon get the ram if clock up minimum 125 in cart for free shipping
since the 55 US dollars = 77 sing
same price as the gskill 2133 just that Crucial brand on amazon no fancy heatsink (not needed for low speed ddr4)
pct themes pricelist the cpu + motherboard 443
443-278cpu-108mobo-68.5shipping-37gst
you are paying $48 MORE buying from newegg and no warranty for motherboard from USA
This is what I finalized. I will just use Integrated graphics but in future will get AMD GPU. mobo 100 series are quite new, can't get much infos on the stability & quality of the different brands except for the Z170 series. Not too sure if gigabyte is a good choice in terms of durability? Tks
GIGABYTE GA-H170-D3H + i5-6500
Superflower Leadex Silver 90+ Full Modular 550W
Sandisk Plus 240GB SSD
SAMSUNG 850 PRO SSD 128GB
CRYORIG H7
Kingston/G.Skill 16GB(2x8) 2133 DDR4 - most price list listed doesn't have DDR4 2133
Phanteks Eclipse P400(Black)
Places most likely to buy:
Mobo+CPU & RAM - SLS
Chassis, PSU, CPU cooler - Lazada
SSD - Qoo10
Monitor most likely to get - Dell S2316H $229
If I'm not wrong Lazada seems to have xtra 10% off for Mastercard on every Mon. Will wait until Mon to order the monitor, Chassis have to wait until they restock the black model at the end of the mth(replied on their fb)
Why 2 ssds? Just get a 250gb and a hdd for storage.
Os better get retail. Next time can install onto another pc if needed.
I prefer to have OS on a single disk & not mix with other installed software.
Why 2 ssds? Just get a 250gb and a hdd for storage.
Os better get retail. Next time can install onto another pc if needed.
Ram & ssd can get from lazada as well. Please skip sandisk plus. Go for zotac MLC better.
Already have more than enough external storage, so the 240gb ssd can be use to install games & downloaded stuffs.
I've read that after Win XP, microsoft not selling retail ver. of OS anymore so as to curb pirated OS although not too sure whether if its true.
since you recommended, will take Zotac into consideration. If I can find the RAM in lazada, I will get it from there.
Already have more than enough external storage, so the 240gb ssd can be use to install games & downloaded stuffs.
I've read that after Win XP, microsoft not selling retail ver. of OS anymore so as to curb pirated OS although not too sure whether if its true.
since you recommended, will take Zotac into consideration. If I can find the RAM in lazada, I will get it from there.
Just bought win 10 home recently. There are OEM and another version which is 10dollars more expensive.....which leads me to believe it's the retail version.
This is what I finalized. I will just use Integrated graphics but in future will get AMD GPU. mobo 100 series are quite new, can't get much infos on the stability & quality of the different brands except for the Z170 series. Not too sure if gigabyte is a good choice in terms of durability? Tks
GIGABYTE GA-H170-D3H + i5-6500
Superflower Leadex Silver 90+ Full Modular 550W
Sandisk Plus 240GB SSD
SAMSUNG 850 PRO SSD 128GB
CRYORIG H7
Kingston/G.Skill 16GB(2x8) 2133 DDR4 - most price list listed doesn't have DDR4 2133
Phanteks Eclipse P400(Black)
Places most likely to buy:
Mobo+CPU & RAM - SLS
Chassis, PSU, CPU cooler - Lazada
SSD - Qoo10
Monitor most likely to get - Dell S2316H $229
If I'm not wrong Lazada seems to have xtra 10% off for Mastercard on every Mon. Will wait until Mon to order the monitor, Chassis have to wait until they restock the black model at the end of the mth(replied on their fb)