archtomato
Master Member
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2000
- Messages
- 4,595
- Reaction score
- 1
My current rig just died after 5 years. I have been patching things up as components fail and some things have been arnd for 8 plus years. So decided to overhaul.
1. Ryzen 9 7900x
2. ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-I
3. Noctua DH15 chromax
4. G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo 32GB DDR5 6000
5. SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 7900 XT
6. WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe 4TB
7. Seasonic PRIME TX-1000
8. Fractal Torrent Nano Casing
9. lg32gq950 32inch 4k Monitor
Waiting for delivery. Hope it all works out ..
1. Ryzen 9 7900x
2. ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-I
3. Noctua DH15 chromax
4. G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo 32GB DDR5 6000
5. SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 7900 XT
6. WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe 4TB
7. Seasonic PRIME TX-1000
8. Fractal Torrent Nano Casing
9. lg32gq950 32inch 4k Monitor
Waiting for delivery. Hope it all works out ..
