Eczema

axresearch

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, there is currently an ongoing study that is looking for chronic hand eczema patients. Eligible ones will need to participate in a 1hour interview via Zoom and upon completion, will receive a monetary remuneration of 100 SGD.

Those interested can whatsapp message 96589142 or email juncong.goh@axanteusresearch(dot)com for more info.

chuaseng365

Reaction score
I've just started getting eczema, does anyone have recommendations for lotions to help with the itching

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've just started getting eczema, does anyone have recommendations for lotions to help with the itching

Suu Balm can give you immediate relief but it will not take away the rashes. You first time getting eczema? Or relapse?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
will eczema go away for good with external creams?:s11:

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will eczema go away for good with external creams?:s11:

Not possible for it to go away. I think with a good diet and skin care, blessed with excellent weather condition and a stress free lifestyle, it may reduce the chances of a flare-up.

rover75

Reaction score
Currently using raw Shea Butter on my hands for my chronic ezcema issues. I have tried so many types of lotions and cream but so far non work long term. So far the raw Shea Butter seems quite agreeable on my hands. I started to use this after watching a Youtube video on how Africans used this on themselves while mining salt from Salt Lakes in Senegal. Give it a try if u are in the same position as me. Natural moisturizer without all the additives.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently using raw Shea Butter on my hands for my chronic ezcema issues. I have tried so many types of lotions and cream but so far non work long term. So far the raw Shea Butter seems quite agreeable on my hands. I started to use this after watching a Youtube video on how Africans used this on themselves while mining salt from Salt Lakes in Senegal. Give it a try if u are in the same position as me. Natural moisturizer without all the additives.

Thanks for sharing. Any particular brand?

rover75

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Any particular brand?
No particular brand. Just buy the raw unrefine type. Just google it and u should see some website selling it. There are local website selling it too. Just buy a small sample to try first. If ok after using it for a week or so, than can get more.
The video which I saw them using shea butter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYU3ptfo5dI

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here tried using silver gel?

https://www.guardian.com.sg/argasol-24ppm-silver-gel-skin-and-body-care-44ml/p/158989

156334-argasol-24ppm-silver-gel-wound-and-sanitisation-118ml-1-800Wx800H

Tridecimo

Reaction score
Is there anyone being troubled by eczema?
There is currently no known cure for eczema, only make it better.
If the condition is meet, like stress, weather, food, or allergic reaction occurs, it will burst out again.
I do have something for you to try on, and its free.
Do PM me if interested to try.

Last edited:

AResearch1

Reaction score
If anyone here is keen, there is an on-going online survey that is looking for Chronic Hand Eczema patients to participate. The online survey will take about 10 minutes to complete, and upon completion, there will be a monetary remuneration of 30 SGD.

Those who are interested, do please Whatsapp message 88695793, or email mark.yeo@axanteusresearch(dot)com for more information.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.