Eczema

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
can treat de? :s22:
i know of someone who went for some xray like thingy to treat her eczema...she ended up looking very striped :s13:

canot mehh ? u mean no cure ? :eek:

hmmm .. wat me read b4 NSC do deal wif dis kinda cases ..
not actually full remedy lorr .. juz lessen de itch smwhat ..iirc . :o

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
yeah, they can happen at all the joint areas...

yup, the steroid cream they give me works very well~ but cannot apply too much also...its steroids :s22:

hmmm .. me dun have it at de joints .. juz one patch on de shin there .. :o
wunderin' if we're tokkin' bout de same ting .. :o

ernesttan664

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah, the previous dunno how many pages thread on Eczema kena pruned liao...I think it was by stardusz zehzeh, but can't remember...
So anyway, here's a new one~!

Everybody suffering from eczema ish leepork in~ :crazy:

my eczema just flammed up again behind my knee...sigh, dunno what happened. very pain, itchy and then gotch the fluid oozing out...disgusting and very hard to sleep at nite :sad:~

how did u all figure out what was the cause of ur eczema ah~? go for checkup? or trial and error, like stop using certain products...etc...
i figured one thing is that when i sweat and then dun clean up and wash quick quick, eczema will appear rehs :look:...but recently i didn't really sweat/run alot leh...

For the clueless ones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

i also got eczema, back when i was in sec 1.. it appeared in the worst possible places imaginable.. on my scrotum:eek: caused me so much agony dat time, i eventually had to stripe down my pants let the doctor inspect.. dat time the skin around my scrotum was swollen, red and it was so itchy dat it felt like somebody was burning my skin. no joke abt it.

heng the doctor gave me painkillers and a lotion to apply but hor ever since than mild eczema started appearing on different parts of my body eg on my face and waist.

and yes sweating is also one of the main trigger points of my eczema. my advise is TAHAN the itch! scrath it and u will regret!

Yunnnn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm .. me dun have it at de joints .. juz one patch on de shin there .. :o
wunderin' if we're tokkin' bout de same ting .. :o
yeah we should be talking about the same thing :s13:~ cuz different people hv it on different parts...got a friend who has it on the fingers/palm such that he has no fingerprint.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
or mayb can try pharmacies for alternative meds .. tink me wanna go tml .. ssrr & ask . :o

starlike

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
man i feel bad for u guys who suffer from eczema, i've seen a fair share of how troubling it is for u guys in army.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
yeah we should be talking about the same thing :s13:~ cuz different people hv it on different parts...got a friend who has it on the fingers/palm such that he has no fingerprint.

icic..

oh my .. dats pretty bad ..
me thot its onli affected on de legs areas oni . :o

Yunnnn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
canot mehh ? u mean no cure ? :eek:

hmmm .. wat me read b4 NSC do deal wif dis kinda cases ..
not actually full remedy lorr .. juz lessen de itch smwhat ..iirc . :o
according to the posts abv no cure :s13:~

i know that person ish went for some treatment lah...dunno how well it is...never asked.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i recently tio leh

knn last time never tio so jia lat before, the most abit here and there nia

last week after spring cleaning my whole body tio infected

like T-Virus :crazy: moi feel like a zombie nows :crazy:

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see Dr Loke last time at Peace Centre
now he move to Novena
Square II
my skin is better now
jus sometimes my joints will be red-red abit

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
i also got eczema, back when i was in sec 1.. it appeared in the worst possible places imaginable.. on my scrotum:eek: caused me so much agony dat time, i eventually had to stripe down my pants let the doctor inspect.. dat time the skin around my scrotum was swollen, red and it was so itchy dat it felt like somebody was burning my skin. no joke abt it.

heng the doctor gave me painkillers and a lotion to apply but hor ever since than mild eczema started appearing on different parts of my body eg on my face and waist.

and yes sweating is also one of the main trigger points of my eczema. my advise is TAHAN the itch! scrath it and u will regret!

of all places .. :o

now ok oredi ?
anw cant help oso maann . me if itch sure scratch wannss .. fwah .. feels like orgasm oso siaa .. :crazy:

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
according to the posts abv no cure :s13:~

i know that person ish went for some treatment lah...dunno how well it is...never asked.

for me .. since its not life threatenin' .. me abit bohchap oso ..
juz hafta endure & occasionally me wud apply some lotion to lessen de itch smwhat .

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jus take note wat we eat like
some ppl cant take
1) dairy products - milk, cheese etc.
2) seafood
3) or any other kinds

u got to try it to see whether is this the food that causes it

Yunnnn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for me .. since its not life threatenin' .. me abit bohchap oso ..
juz hafta endure & occasionally me wud apply some lotion to lessen de itch smwhat .
eczema notch life threatening..but irritating :s13:~ and if ur case very severe, people will treat u like as if ur infected with some disease...saw one girl tio some time back on the st :(~ feel very sad for her

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.