
If you're Chinese, yesplanning a trip to perth ard sep.. one dumb qn, is racism very bad in perth?
When I visited 20 years ago, okie leh?If you're Chinese, yes
Can thank ATs for thatIf you're Chinese, yes
If you just stay in the metro cities, it's better laWhen I visited 20 years ago, okie leh?
Had thought of visiting Australia again soon to make use of my new APAC card - no visa|no ETA.![]()
hmmmm.. thinking of going Tasmania.If you just stay in the metro cities, it's better la
But if you visit the regions/outback, the Aussies there will be different.
badplanning a trip to perth ard sep.. one dumb qn, is racism very bad in perth?
a lot of handymen and builders are from China?Can thank ATs for that
Both city still have lots of Chinese from China, Malaysia and Singapore. just stick with those.Perth so jialat meh?
then what about Melbourne
Actually perth has alot of immigrantsplanning a trip to perth ard sep.. one dumb qn, is racism very bad in perth?
Kmart considered?Australia has valueshop like in Singapore now? I think will be able to make money if open in city. Just that sure a lot of shoplifters.
Haven't been in awhile but heard now go there like go jb all chinese ppl from sg my viet china and so on. The safety also like jbPerth so jialat meh?
then what about Melbourne
not the same. value shop in Singapore are small and selling very cheap. I search the picture of Australia Kmart, it looks like decathlon in Singapore.Kmart considered?
Didn't experienced any in Melbourne when I went last year.Perth so jialat meh?
then what about Melbourne
Perth so jialat meh?
then what about Melbourne

Different. K mart like a department store. Most things are cheap. Bought a pair of slippers at AUD 1.50 and few pair of shoes and jeans at AUD 10-25.Kmart considered?