Everything about the iPhone X

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
You selected use facial recognition for App Store right? You got press the power button twice. I was also stuck like you trying to press and swipe on the screen. :s13:
Tried downloading gogovan app today & it shows “double click to download” Click?? So i tapped twice but nothing happened. So how to download sia? 🙄
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
You selected use facial recognition for App Store right? You got press the power button twice. I was also stuck like you trying to press and swipe on the screen. :s13:

Same lo. I tap the screen until angry. Then after I realized how silly i must had looked
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
I've not really tried taking a photo with the front camera as I rarely take selfies. If you browse on your phone for extended periods of time will also heat up, although slower.

Didn't u play with animoji?
I don't take selfie also but when I do, I make funny faces like a crazy guy. Animoji is not something u can do outdoor lol
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,155
Reaction score
412
Tried downloading gogovan app today & it shows “double click to download” Click?? So i tapped twice but nothing happened. So how to download sia? 🙄

The screen will come out double click pointing to the power button. Then double press :D
 

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
Well encountered something, was charging from 9.30pm, and my phone stop charging at 11.40pm and the battery was 75%. And now work up i re charge it again.

Anyone know why?
 

sohbengkuan

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
I rem seeing somewhere in this thread that it is an iOS feature. Because when charging becomes hot at around 80%, charging stop to allow the device to cool down and protect battery before charging again.

Well encountered something, was charging from 9.30pm, and my phone stop charging at 11.40pm and the battery was 75%. And now work up i re charge it again.

Anyone know why?
 

the-alchemist

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
3,808
Reaction score
10
Well encountered something, was charging from 9.30pm, and my phone stop charging at 11.40pm and the battery was 75%. And now work up i re charge it again.

Anyone know why?

were you using the included charger or your own? what's the power rating?
 

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
I rem seeing somewhere in this thread that it is an iOS feature. Because when charging becomes hot at around 80%, charging stop to allow the device to cool down and protect battery before charging again.

Ah.. safety feature i guess. Gamsia!
 

xbearbishopx

Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
423
Reaction score
4
Hi all,
I would like to ask people who are using iphoneX black, can u take a photo of ur charging port area? As it seem then stainless steel paint starting to Peel off..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top