discoburg
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2001
- Messages
- 7,754
- Reaction score
- 581
Anyway my iPhone 6 wasn't that bad either.
+ models have a larger battery in case u didn't know.
+ models have a larger battery in case u didn't know.
video to test if your earpiece speaker crackles
mine does at around 70% volume onwards![]()
I’m using a 6S Plus before this. For me, the 3.5mm jack and app optimization (big actual usable screen)will be missed. I didn’t update to iOS 11 on my 6S Plus as well and won’t. If I have not bought the phone, I won’t buy it, will continue to use 6S Plus. Will get the new gen next year when most apps starts supporting it (I hope). But since I got it, I’ll use it for daily matters and play games/use apps that are not optimized on my 6S Plus. 6S Plus is an old phone but it’s still good, working perfectly maybe just battery life due to wear. I spent extra $1888 for this new phone, and I personally think it is good definitely, but not that $1888 worth of an upgrade.
This I agree. 50% of the apps I used are not optimised and that leads to v small screen size when using those apps. Quite gao wei esp when it’s games.
Quite a disappointment though
50%
Its dissapointing google maps and email havent optimized yet. for a big company like them? even carousell is updated.WT google!
Do you guys notice that sometimes notifications doesnt have the 'X' to close all and you need to slowly swipe everyone of them to close?
Yup its true, that silver scratches can be polish off and space geay can LLST. But if you read the articles properly. It stated that the coating peeled off due to owner decide to use without cases . And it look like the phone dropped very badly or otherwise.
No matter what colour is your phone, if you the owner took care of things really well, i dont see this happening to your phone though.![]()
wa i realised there is a tiny speck of peel on my grey x. jia lat, what has been seen cannot be unseen now. sian.
i'm a very careful user and yet still will happen. i guess really silver should be easier to maintain.![]()
can further elaborate wirh a photo and cases u used for it? might be helpful with people on grey ipX
wa i realised there is a tiny speck of peel on my grey x. jia lat, what has been seen cannot be unseen now. sian.
i'm a very careful user and yet still will happen. i guess really silver should be easier to maintain.![]()
mine also. nv do anything also can kena.
now planning to return it by Sunday n get a silver one. but no stock still.
worth doing this? if i return den my ac+ how?
what if i tell the staff directly i want to return cos i prefer silver, would they allow me to change since it's within 14 days?
not too sure. but I think u can bring it over to the new device?
what they tel me, is to refund the space grey n purchase the silver.
since they have no stock to exchange now. so have to wait for apple online to have stocks.
sun is my last day of the 14days period. so if I wan to do it, I have to refund by sun.

wa i realised there is a tiny speck of peel on my grey x. jia lat, what has been seen cannot be unseen now. sian.
i'm a very careful user and yet still will happen. i guess really silver should be easier to maintain.![]()
i think take photo also hard to see unless under bright light. lazy to take off my case now.
was using apple silicone case mainly, sometimes use totalee.
maybe avoid taking case off frequently can reduce the chance of peel ba.
anyway i got ac+ so not too bad.