Anyone realize the double beep for fast charging is gone after 11.1.2 update?
hi all, I can't seem to find the right answer with regards to this, any bros who are more technical can advise, for iOS updates, is it better to update via iTunes or just do OTA?
hi all, I can't seem to find the right answer with regards to this, any bros who are more technical can advise, for iOS updates, is it better to update via iTunes or just do OTA?
hi all, I can't seem to find the right answer with regards to this, any bros who are more technical can advise, for iOS updates, is it better to update via iTunes or just do OTA?
Anyone got some cracking / static sound coming from the front speaker while watch YouTube from the YouTube app even at normal volume (4 bar in the volume HUD) It’s kind of annoying and take this video for example. I am using iPhone X with iOS 11.1.2
hi all, I can't seem to find the right answer with regards to this, any bros who are more technical can advise, for iOS updates, is it better to update via iTunes or just do OTA?
not too sure. but I think u can bring it over to the new device?
what they tel me, is to refund the space grey n purchase the silver.
since they have no stock to exchange now. so have to wait for apple online to have stocks.
sun is my last day of the 14days period. so if I wan to do it, I have to refund by sun.
i'm refunding it. will be returning on tues so technically i have few days to try get a silver one online. not bad leh.
maybe u can refund and set a later courier pickup date while u try and get another set.
i'm refunding it. will be returning on tues so technically i have few days to try get a silver one online. not bad leh.
maybe u can refund and set a later courier pickup date while u try and get another set.
Great bro. But mine is collect at store. So I guess I have to return to them directly?
hi all, I can't seem to find the right answer with regards to this, any bros who are more technical can advise, for iOS updates, is it better to update via iTunes or just do OTA?

I did the OTA for 11.1.2 last night. Now, animation have stutter (swiping left or right from mail, Settings app or any Apple app (Notes, Reminder.) Rebooted the device too a couple of times, nothing. Now just finished restoring using iTunes. Problem solved. I restored as nEw phone instead of from back-up.![]()
Collect at store for? U returning directly to the store? Den u managed to get another one?
as in my current space grey is collection at apple store, so if refund, will be directly to the store.
haven get silver yet, no stock still.
So they will deduct 25% from the refund for the open box fee?Great bro. But mine is collect at store. So I guess I have to return to them directly?
No leh, u can just get a courier to pick up for returns. Just do it via your Apple account. Mine also picked up from store.
Today Apple store like no stocks sian.