Everything about the iPhone X

dricas_007

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
14
I’ve never bought AppleCare in my entire Apple purchases for so many years. If you’re concerned, I suggest purchasing it.

Thx for advice. But so far the only AppleCare I have ever purchased is for my Apple Watch lol. Think I will skip for now lol
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Thx for advice. But so far the only AppleCare I have ever purchased is for my Apple Watch lol. Think I will skip for now lol

I see....but still I didn't purchase any as I trust in Apple's quality and so far I've no need for using it. Since I also change iPhone once every 2 years, will take a chance on it too.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I’m using It on my x now, no service error leh..

It’s just some things don’t show up as expected, but a manual refresh helps.

Nothing big deal, still usable if you don’t want to use browser to access HWZ..

Super data saving Sia..

Not really, reason being it has this 'service error' message that appears almost half the time you're using the app.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
I’m using It on my x now, no service error leh..

It’s just some things don’t show up as expected, but a manual refresh helps.

Nothing big deal, still usable if you don’t want to use browser to access HWZ..

Super data saving Sia..



It happened quite frequently when still on iOS 11.1 and I gave up. Data usage is not an issue to me as I've 19GB per month.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hahas Wah. Me 7.5GB only, must save like hell..

The app is functioning well on latest iOS at least.. I started using it for about a week Liao.. so far so good.

But the layout and interface is like iphone 4.. lol

It happened quite frequently when still on iOS 11.1 and I gave up. Data usage is not an issue to me as I've 19GB per month.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Hahas Wah. Me 7.5GB only, must save like hell..

The app is functioning well on latest iOS at least.. I started using it for about a week Liao.. so far so good.

But the layout and interface is like iphone 4.. lol



If HWZ updates their app and optimises it for the X, I'll use it again.

Yeah Singtel's Combo 6 plan with DataX3 and CIS from my company extra 1GB, so data no need to save de. =:p
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Envious Sia...

On the other hand, hwz guys scouting the forums should have picked up we are expecting a new app update hor.. don’t pretend never see arh.. :D

If HWZ updates their app and optimises it for the X, I'll use it again.

Yeah Singtel's Combo 6 plan with DataX3 and CIS from my company extra 1GB, so data no need to save de. =:p
 

teoph04

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
58
Dear all, just bought my first IPhone. Can anyone advise where can I buy a cheaper fast charging cable other than the original apple one? Thanks

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,153
Reaction score
412
Dear all, just bought my first IPhone. Can anyone advise where can I buy a cheaper fast charging cable other than the original apple one? Thanks

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

Alixpress / taobao. Got one brand Pzoz I've tried and it works :) You can try~
 

teoph04

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
58
Another question, if my contacts are save under my gmail account on my LG V30, will it display in my iPhone contact as well?

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Another question, if my contacts are save under my gmail account on my LG V30, will it display in my iPhone contact as well?

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
Yes it will. Add Google account and sync contacts.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top