Everything about the iPhone X

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,479
Reaction score
3,162
May I know what's MFi cable?

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

images
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
I bought 2 movies and loaded them into Infuse Pro via file sharing tab on iTunes but always got this 'An error occurred loading this content' whenever I tried to play the file.

Anyone here got any solution? Or what's the correct way of loading the .m4v files into Infuse?
 
Last edited:

oric1

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2001
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
92
I bought 2 movies and loaded them into Infuse Pro via file sharing tab on iTunes but always got this 'An error occurred loading this content' whenever I tried to play the file.

Anyone here got any solution? Or what's the correct way of loading the .m4v files into Infuse?

Try this > https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles/215091047-iTunes-File-Sharing

If it still doesn't work, just submit a request to James > https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,479
Reaction score
3,162
I bought 2 movies and loaded them into Infuse Pro via file sharing tab on iTunes but always got this 'An error occurred loading this content' whenever I tried to play the file.

Anyone here got any solution? Or what's the correct way of loading the .m4v files into Infuse?

m4v? that's natively supported in iOS.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Ur welcome! It’s Super useful as last time the format to play was Super limited all have to convert to mp4 to play on iPhone.

But now got problem. After downloading and installing from handbrake.fr, cannot open. It says “HandBrake” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." :s22::s22:

EDIT: I found the solution from security settings. But now, under which quality should I encode in? Default is Fast 1080p30.
 
Last edited:

sallya

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
iPhone Player

If you facing iphone player problem then it will be automatically solve it .. Try this solution Snoweagle. Firslty plug your iOS device directly into your computer's USB port (not into an attached keyboard or USB hub). A lightning to USB cable. Restart. Turn off your computer and your device. Then turn them on again.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
If you facing iphone player problem then it will be automatically solve it .. Try this solution Snoweagle. Firslty plug your iOS device directly into your computer's USB port (not into an attached keyboard or USB hub). A lightning to USB cable. Restart. Turn off your computer and your device. Then turn them on again.

I always plug in directly as I'm using MBP. U mean restart then after that turn off my phone again?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top