Everything about the iPhone X

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,153
Reaction score
412
Stupid question, I have accidentally deleted my News app, how to install it back? :s13: I can't find it in app store.

(I'm using Australia as Region that's why I have this before)

Change back to that region loh. Sg still no have I think
 

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5,906
Reaction score
2
Suica On Apple Watch in Tokyo
Shiok
918W19A.jpg
 

banana10

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
360
Reaction score
5
So a couple of weeks back I’ve complained of dust and lint inside the iphone x lens.

Went to the genius appointment today, and they swapped the phone.
It was a white box, and the model number starts with N
 
Last edited:

tec_geek

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
2,143
Reaction score
76
Bought my X on launch day 3 Nov 2017 and today 13 March 2018, my battery capacity is already at 98% after 3 month of usage and charge once per day.

How everyone battery maximum capacity as of today?

2r5agsg.jpg

Bought on 3 Nov 2017 as well, and it’s holding up at 100%.

q6wf5EA.jpg


Did you always allow it to drain less than 30-40% before charging it to 100%?
 

bawawaw

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
823
Reaction score
0
Bought my X on launch day 3 Nov 2017 and today 13 March 2018, my battery capacity is already at 98% after 3 month of usage and charge once per day.

How everyone battery maximum capacity as of today?


2r5agsg.jpg


Posted with iPhone X (Space Grey) HardwareZone Forums app

You're using 11.3 beta right?

I tried that in my wife's before, although phone bought Dec, battery already shows 98%.

But if use Battery Health apps in appstore (tried 3 of them), all showing 100%. So not sure who tells the truth. :s13:
 

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,345
Reaction score
2,739
You're using 11.3 beta right?

I tried that in my wife's before, although phone bought Dec, battery already shows 98%.

But if use Battery Health apps in appstore (tried 3 of them), all showing 100%. So not sure who tells the truth. :s13:

For mine, Apple batter (beta) show 98%
Battery Health (3rd party AppStore app) show 1% wear therefore is 99%, not sure who is telling th truth too! Haha..
 
Last edited:

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
56,993
Reaction score
11,586
how come my iphone X message cannot be synced across all other iphones and vice versa but photo can
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top