Everything about the iPhone X

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
those with yellowish display. can try to adjust the nightshift colour temperature. its always yellowish at night to reduce blue light.

True Tone

The iPad Pro, iPhone 8 and iPhone X feature sensors that measure the ambient light colour and brightness. The tablet or phone then uses this information to adjust its display. It can basically correct white point and illumination based on your environment lighting in order to render the right kinds of white under any light source. This technology isn't new, however, as some desktop monitors have been offering it for a long time.

think its more of white balancing.
 
Last edited:

i.Singaporean

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
334
Got try restart phone?


Actually the X phone size is smaller but if u compare screen size, X is bigger compared with my ip7+

Yep hard reboot all done too

Last resort is reset everything but I remember it not moving at all when I used the phone as a new iPhone before I restored from backup

iOS 11 problem bah haha
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Ya I always turn off True Tone at the very first instance. Too yellow to my liking.

I also cannot get used to it when I first got my new 10.5 iPad Pro, but now without True Tone my eyes hurts.. I Guess get used to it will do...
 

Odessa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
5,965
Reaction score
2,888
Download the iOS 11.1 .ipsw file for the X and wipe it

And never restore anything from backups. Set up your phone as a new device

Yep hard reboot all done too

Last resort is reset everything but I remember it not moving at all when I used the phone as a new iPhone before I restored from backup

iOS 11 problem bah haha
 

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
who having battery stuck issue? haha

I actually posted about this few pages back. Hard reset and restarting the phone will only update the percentage ONCE on the bootup. I fixed it by performing a factory data reset. :s22:
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
I actually posted about this few pages back. Hard reset and restarting the phone will only update the percentage ONCE on the bootup. I fixed it by performing a factory data reset. :s22:

sibei sian. set up the phone spent me 1hr plus. now I gonna restore n try again. LOL
 

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
I actually posted about this few pages back. Hard reset and restarting the phone will only update the percentage ONCE on the bootup. I fixed it by performing a factory data reset. :s22:

How to perform factory reset?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top