Everything about the iPhone X

sdchew

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
635
Reaction score
0
I LOLed at haters who are so free to come in here & talk shiat about apple fan boys. Android too boring for u that u have to come here for entertainment? 😂

Actually I don't understand the haters from either side. I love mobile phones both ios and android. Each has its strengths and weaknesses.

I'm waiting for both the iPhone X and the Google Pixel 2 XL.😃

Yeah I use both too. Its just like Mac (iPhone) and PC (Android). Both have their pros and cons. Both also improve over time. Actually for computers, I use both Windows, macOS and Linux. Competition is good.

Its a pity that this year's Pixel 2 XL appears to have quite some issues. Not to mention, Singtel seem to think we are carrot head with those prices they are offering.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,326
Reaction score
6,587
To be honest, the Pixel 2 XL price is inline with that of the iphone 8+. Both cost similar.

Google already said Pixel range will be along the iphone and galaxy/note range, it won't be cheap.

Want cheap android phone, def not pixel. They have android one.
 

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2001
Messages
23,995
Reaction score
5
is it advisable to buy applecare for ip X?

i have never bought applecare before for any iphone nor any protective case and so far so good...though some hwere scratched from dropping :s13:
 

DeadmanINC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
16,640
Reaction score
373
never buy since iPhone 4 time LOL

is it advisable to buy applecare for ip X?

i have never bought applecare before for any iphone nor any protective case and so far so good...though some hwere scratched from dropping :s13:
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
is it advisable to buy applecare for ip X?

i have never bought applecare before for any iphone nor any protective case and so far so good...though some hwere scratched from dropping :s13:

Yes. 1 for 1 Express replacement is great as I keep the phone for 2 years
 

sdchew

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
635
Reaction score
0
is it advisable to buy applecare for ip X?

i have never bought applecare before for any iphone nor any protective case and so far so good...though some hwere scratched from dropping :s13:

Well, it’s good if you have as it will cover accidental damage if you drop and shatter the phone.
 

Lance321

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
8,007
Reaction score
3,043
I ordered the 256 GB version from apple store. I am still under contract for my iphone 7, so I can't order from telco. Insane price, but am willing to pay to play and for the 10th anniversary of this amazing brand. I know steve jobs is looking down from the heavens, smiling at me:D
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Your post adds a ton of value and contribution to this thread. :)

I'm personally quite happy that there's finally an iPhone that's nothing but a screen on the front. Makes it look just so sleek.
I rest my case 😂 As though YOUR posts add more value than mine.
 

manofsorrows

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
687
Xiaomi A1... lol

To be honest, the Pixel 2 XL price is inline with that of the iphone 8+. Both cost similar.

Google already said Pixel range will be along the iphone and galaxy/note range, it won't be cheap.

Want cheap android phone, def not pixel. They have android one.
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
yup. what a bad year for phones. every display cutout also wrong :(

59f97f1c1bc8e06022000006_640.jpg
 
Last edited:

manofsorrows

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
687
Theres always 1-1 exchange within the 14 days. I’m sure apple has standby stocks for exhange only. That was my experience with the airpods when shipping was still in the 6 weeks wait. They could ship one to me for exchange within the week i called.
 

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
Able to link the thread? I saw one YouTube's video closeup showed this dead pixel. Or are there more than 1 person with this defect? Pretty weird for an OLED screen to have a dead pixel at the same spot.

Saw this on some Reddit thread. Hope this is not a widespread problem.
 

lowveld

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
6,585
Reaction score
2,164
Ordered 64gb iPhone X from Apple store. Guess I can wait the five weeks.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,164
Reaction score
3,192
Last edited:

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top