Everything about the iPhone X

jordanlah

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
506
Reaction score
0
no spoil...

If spoil bring back apple.

iPhone x supports fast charging using the 29W USB C power adaptor with USB C - lightning cable... FYI.

It won't spoil the battery, but will affect the number of cycles and power retention.

For apple, unless it falls below a threshold, they will not exchange the unit.
 

DQUEK123

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
1
vgM1YcuMFX9YledTtPKqCmnNcqMYRenEv3RcKUasEMo


if apple says can charge, I charge.
 
Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Bro, very cheam!!!! I dont understand your question.

When you turn on the power while cable plugged in, there should be a chime to indicate charging. But some folks say got 2 chimes for fast charging, but I only got 1 chime.
 

DQUEK123

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
1
When you turn on the power while cable plugged in, there should be a chime to indicate charging. But some folks say got 2 chimes for fast charging, but I only got 1 chime.

1 chime, dont believe in too much what some folks are saying... is 1 chime, using 29W USB-C lightning cable fast charging.. Only one chime! Confirm. I pull and plug in like many times, never ever heard 2 chimes... 2 chimes is spoil liao LOL.
 

DQUEK123

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
1
guys... just enjoy the phone... dont OCD so much... really, 2018 iPhone X plus is coming liao... you pampered the phone so much only for the next owner to benefit it. Just enjoy the phone.
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
1 chime, dont believe in too much what some folks are saying... is 1 chime, using 29W USB-C lightning cable fast charging.. Only one chime! Confirm. I pull and plug in like many times, never ever heard 2 chimes... 2 chimes is spoil liao LOL.

Just because u didn’t experience it doesn’t equate to spoil and fake. Like that since mine is 2 chimes I should think yours spoilt liao?

I’m using Anker’s pd port with original Apple usb c cable and it’s 2 chimes.

The difference is between Apple charger and other chargers that support pd.
 
Last edited:

jordanlah

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
506
Reaction score
0
guys... just enjoy the phone... dont OCD so much... really, 2018 iPhone X plus is coming liao... you pampered the phone so much only for the next owner to benefit it. Just enjoy the phone.

Some of us may pass the phone down to family members :)
 

DQUEK123

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
1
Just because u didn’t experience it doesn’t equate to spoil and fake. Like that since mine is 2 chimes I should think yours spoilt liao?

I’m using Anker’s pd port with original Apple usb c cable and it’s 2 chimes.

The difference is between Apple charger and other chargers that support pd.

Hahhahaah Paiseh brother... I didn't know I offended anyone here.. LOL... relac

I am not calling anyone here a liar or loser, maybe you are right, since you are using non-original power adaptor
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Hahhahaah Paiseh brother... I didn't know I offended anyone here.. LOL... relac

I am not calling anyone here a liar or loser, maybe you are right, since you are using non-original power adaptor

No worries. Not offended. Just be open minded when it comes to this.

Now the thing is there are others with Apple charger and 2 chimes. U can take a look at the accessories thread.

Till now nobody knows why. Mystery unsolved.
 

DQUEK123

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
1
No worries. Not offended. Just be open minded when it comes to this.

Now the thing is there are others with Apple charger and 2 chimes. U can take a look at the accessories thread.

Till now nobody knows why. Mystery unsolved.

Really ah !!!! I didn't know that. But I hack care and charge it... will definitely pay more attention to it and keep you guys posted.

Could it be the connector not seated right the first plug-in and re-adjust by user will create the 2nd chime? Not sure.. hehe..
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Really ah !!!! I didn't know that. But I hack care and charge it... will definitely pay more attention to it and keep you guys posted.

Could it be the connector not seated right the first plug-in and re-adjust by user will create the 2nd chime? Not sure.. hehe..

No it’s definitely not the loosen head issue. Mine is plugged in tight fit one lol.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
1 chime, dont believe in too much what some folks are saying... is 1 chime, using 29W USB-C lightning cable fast charging.. Only one chime! Confirm. I pull and plug in like many times, never ever heard 2 chimes... 2 chimes is spoil liao LOL.

thats great you concurred.. Haha..

apple should make a distinct notification so that user will know if its fast charging or not mah...
 

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
61,433
Reaction score
607
Hey guys.. is there anyway to by pass press the side button twice to activate faceid for purchasing apps in app store?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top