Everything about the iPhone X

amlim

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2000
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
0
Already on my 3rd iPhone X.. all of them have yellow tint(very obvious when compared to my MBP and iPhone 7)

Have 2 iPhone X on hand now and I have initiated return for both of them have until Dec 12 to return them for refund

Don't know if I should keep playing the lottery or deal with the yellow tint :s22::s22::s22:


Does Apple charge 15 % restocking fee?
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
Don’t buy loh

Different strokes for different folks. Who is he to tell what to buy or what not to buy?

Pretty sure he is doing it for the views. Since there is no gate/controversy this year.
 

jordanlah

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
506
Reaction score
0


wat do u think?

i think he is irritating


1. I think it is good to have competition to keep both camps (Apple, Google) on their toes. We wouldn't want EVERYONE to own an iphone now would we? :s13:

2. Upfront cost is one thing. What about 1 year down? Resale price of android devices? Software updates after 1 year? And yes, Android is free to manufacturers for a reason. How is Google earning back? :)

3. Don't just hear a reviewer say what he wants (or paid by OnePlus to say what he wants etc ;) ) Try out both Android and iOS for at least 3-6months, and draw your own conclusion.

:)
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19


wat do u think?

i think he is irritating

the voice is irritating.

but his analysis is not entirely biased. he is just expressing his own opinion which i agree and which i think its true. Whether android or iOS, we shouldn't compare them off hand. In fact, compare its technology against the pricing.

For what i'm using iphone x, i kind of agree its a bit too expensive for the technology. face ID is cool but hmm, doesn't worth the hype and the money just yet.. Not to mention, there are critical bugs here and there waiting for iOS 11.2 to address..

For the same ratio of money to technology, probably i would go for 5T or even note 8.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,605
Frankly speaking I slowly like the looks of iPhone X.. The camera is superb.. But nope I not going ios.. I will vomit blood and throw the phone into rubbish bin for sure. Lol
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Frankly speaking I slowly like the looks of iPhone X.. The camera is superb.. But nope I not going ios.. I will vomit blood and throw the phone into rubbish bin for sure. Lol

what's make u wanna vomit blood and throw the phone into the bin?
 

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
6,019
Reaction score
116
Frankly speaking I slowly like the looks of iPhone X.. The camera is superb.. But nope I not going ios.. I will vomit blood and throw the phone into rubbish bin for sure. Lol

Please tell me which bin. I go camp there. :s13:
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Frankly speaking I slowly like the looks of iPhone X.. The camera is superb.. But nope I not going ios.. I will vomit blood and throw the phone into rubbish bin for sure. Lol

That is called preference.

Likewise some rather throw the phone into a dustbin than use Android.

An example, in Europe a lot of people are using iPhone SE, when at the same price, they could easily buy a pretty well specced Android phone with bigger screen, better features, but nope they rather use SE.
 

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
If you follow his video, he does make sense most of the time.

End of the day, it's all about your preference.

He has a slight bias but he did well to contain it. On top of it, his points were pretty good. Only thing which I felt was off is that, instead of looking at the phone as double the price, he should also consider customer service, ios, apple ecosystem before thinking 100% about performance and camera ONLY.

End of the day, its our money, we watch him for an opinion but ours should always outweigh others.
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92


wat do u think?

i think he is irritating

I don’t watch his video much. Find him irritating as well lol
Dunno what he said regarding iPhone X, not gonna watch either but i have been telling my friends, iPhone X is not worth the price.
It’s a good phone, but I just don’t think it’s worth the price.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,154
Reaction score
3,190
Try out both Android and iOS for at least 3-6months[/B], and draw your own conclusion.

Yes, people need to start doing this for themselves. On paper, Android has the hardware, but I think software has to be optimised to fully utilise the hardware too, which in this case Android will fall off after awhile for no reason.
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Yes, people need to start doing this for themselves. On paper, Android has the hardware, but I think software has to be optimised to fully utilise the hardware too, which in this case Android will fall off after awhile for no reason.

In iPhone X case, I’ll say the same about software optimization
That is the thing I cannot say anymore, now that I’m holding iPhone X.
But I guess it’ll only get better. I do like the support, u can easily give feedback or suggestions, and Apple do improves it and updates fast if critical
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
How come some websites when i refresh or reload will have the Face ID scanning my face. No need any password whatsoever one leh
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top