jeffprobst
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2001
- Messages
- 88,910
- Reaction score
- 13,606
Should receive tml since dhl already sent me an sms on the delivery

Anyone watch youtube on iphone x get freezes oftenly?
Anyone watch youtube on iphone x get freezes oftenly?
Hi sorry. just received my iphone x. would like to know if uob posb and citi bank apps can login via face id.
Hi was wondering if anyone here encounter the issue of not being able to tap to wake at around the 4 corners and the borders of the phone. Not sure if is my sp or phone prob. Other areas including the btm centre part of the screen seem fine.
POSB and Citibank both can, I'm using them.
Just tried it and the 4 corners do seem to be off. Can't tap to wake from the extreme corners with Whitestone TG. Pretty sure those part of the screens are just not 'on' and searching for a tap
I see glad to see someone having the same issue... how about the side borders?
mine also cannot. only the centre area most sensitive.
I guess this is a deliberate software algorithm and i have no idea why.
Our touch screen isn't the resistive type, so shouldn't be a technical concern cos if the digitiser works, it works the whole area not just an area only..
Yes. You can.For those who pick up the phone from Apple Store Orchard, may I check if we are able to ask the staff not to open up the box/power up the device? Basically collect & leave?
For those who pick up the phone from Apple Store Orchard, may I check if we are able to ask the staff not to open up the box/power up the device? Basically collect & leave?