Everything about the iPhone X

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
The ‘back’ button on Flipboard is at the bottom left hand corner.

The ‘back’ button in the ‘Today’ section of the App Store is at the top right hand corner.

And for most other apps, the ‘back’ button is on the top left hand corner.

Now I wonder if there’s any app with a ‘back’ button on the bottom right hand corner that I’ve yet to discover.

-_-‘
 

SESE75

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
38
I just wanted to share if any of the iPhone X owner noticed that
when swiping the 1st page to 2nd or either way after
you exit from the any app, the screen will kind of lag of
shaky, or calling it delay. I tried the some display set
also have the problem. Anyone????
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,418
Reaction score
4,152
I just wanted to share if any of the iPhone X owner noticed that
when swiping the 1st page to 2nd or either way after
you exit from the any app, the screen will kind of lag of
shaky, or calling it delay. I tried the some display set
also have the problem. Anyone????

Mine BOH leh just tried
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,484
Reaction score
3,163
I just wanted to share if any of the iPhone X owner noticed that
when swiping the 1st page to 2nd or either way after
you exit from the any app, the screen will kind of lag of
shaky, or calling it delay. I tried the some display set
also have the problem. Anyone????

I think it's an iOS 11 issue. lag will be gone after a hard reboot.
 

faded11

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
648
Reaction score
1
Y32XSqD.jpg


Anyone knows why does my brightness level keep on auto adjusting itself?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top