Exchange Rate - Part 2

Tsoukalos

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
26,875
Reaction score
5,860
so issit all ATM machine in Taiwan support youtrip card? & at ATM machine issit 4 or 6 digit pin for youtrip card? cause earlier example @twobellyflops was using trust card & had to key in 6 digit pin
 

zepanda

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
1,793
Reaction score
18
so issit all ATM machine in Taiwan support youtrip card? & at ATM machine issit 4 or 6 digit pin for youtrip card? cause earlier example
@twobellyflops
was using trust card & had to key in 6 digit pin

was using trust, key in using the withdrawal pin I set in my trust app
not sure if all ATMs support it, some ATMs only had the option of credit advance, so I didn't try since mine was a debit card
but I can withdraw from mega bank, BOT, and union bank (聯邦) ATM
just enter the pin, click withdraw from default account can liao

at the airport I saw some of the BOT ATMs are for withdrawing foreign currency though, so I think that one maybe cannot work for our case


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

twinbaby

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
5,465
Reaction score
1,531
was using trust, key in using the withdrawal pin I set in my trust app
not sure if all ATMs support it, some ATMs only had the option of credit advance, so I didn't try since mine was a debit card
but I can withdraw from mega bank, BOT, and union bank (聯邦) ATM
just enter the pin, click withdraw from default account can liao

at the airport I saw some of the BOT ATMs are for withdrawing foreign currency though, so I think that one maybe cannot work for our case


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Also, some ATM will give your the option whether to accept or skip conversion. Choose the skip option. A few atm doesn't accept trust card maybe like 20% only.
 

Myu~sun

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2007
Messages
3,495
Reaction score
26
If I’m using trust card to withdraw from atm . I’ll need to pair my card to my bank account right ?
If not it will be credit card advance right ?
 

Tsoukalos

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
26,875
Reaction score
5,860
Also, some ATM will give your the option whether to accept or skip conversion. Choose the skip option. A few atm doesn't accept trust card maybe like 20% only.
erm which countries u referring to for this 20% ???
 

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
14,555
Reaction score
218
If I’m using trust card to withdraw from atm . I’ll need to pair my card to my bank account right ?
If not it will be credit card advance right ?

Under Trust app, the card pairing process has been explained that it's meant as an option if you like to charge your online purchases or POS terminal transaction to savings account, then you can set it to Savings.

For ATM withdrawal, you need to select it to charge to your savings account by selecting saving account selection at the ATM...
 

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
14,555
Reaction score
218
Cash withdrawal from Mega Atm at T1

$22.76

If u walk further down after the lucky draw booth, there is a Bank Of Taiwan atm... I nv try withdrawal as I withdrew what I needed for the next few days...

Ps: cos won 3 easy card... 😅 Maybe cannot finish the cash... 🤣
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
Cash withdrawal from Mega Atm at T1

$22.76

If u walk further down after the lucky draw booth, there is a Bank Of Taiwan atm... I nv try withdrawal as I withdrew what I needed for the next few days...

Ps: cos won 3 easy card... 😅 Maybe cannot finish the cash... 🤣
KinMen 9liang. Then use it to wash hands/rinse mouth.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
22.76 with card still beats any rates on the street.
Now they say calendar month withdrawal, I am still wondering does the 400 means I can withdraw like 9k tomorrow at no charge, since my first withdrawal was done on 10/6 with a 5 dollar surcharge?
Calendar month can also mean if I do another withdrawal, I am liable to pay a 2 dollars fee for every 100 worth...
 

dude123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
4,261
Reaction score
580
Cash withdrawal from Mega Atm at T1

$22.76

If u walk further down after the lucky draw booth, there is a Bank Of Taiwan atm... I nv try withdrawal as I withdrew what I needed for the next few days...

Ps: cos won 3 easy card... 😅 Maybe cannot finish the cash... 🤣
Just now withdraw at mega bank before custom, rate same as yours 22.76
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,248
Reaction score
4,854
was using trust, key in using the withdrawal pin I set in my trust app
not sure if all ATMs support it, some ATMs only had the option of credit advance, so I didn't try since mine was a debit card
but I can withdraw from mega bank, BOT, and union bank (聯邦) ATM
just enter the pin, click withdraw from default account can liao

at the airport I saw some of the BOT ATMs are for withdrawing foreign currency though, so I think that one maybe cannot work for our case


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
i understand as long as ATM mark with plus for visa & cirrus for mastercard, it should work
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,248
Reaction score
4,854
22.76 with card still beats any rates on the street.
Now they say calendar month withdrawal, I am still wondering does the 400 means I can withdraw like 9k tomorrow at no charge, since my first withdrawal was done on 10/6 with a 5 dollar surcharge?
Calendar month can also mean if I do another withdrawal, I am liable to pay a 2 dollars fee for every 100 worth...
i don't think it does since u paid the withdrawal fee for 10/6

but still to better clarify if withdrawal made under old rules count towards monthly free limit under new rules.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
i don't think it does since u paid the withdrawal fee for 10/6

but still to better clarify if withdrawal made under old rules count towards monthly free limit under new rules.
No way to clarify unless you can contact them.
Mafan.
Meaning next time I withdraw 600 enough liao. lol!
 

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
14,555
Reaction score
218
i think TRUST will end up the same as youtrip eventually if folks keep exploiting the "loophole", trust me :ROFLMAO:
It's not a loophole since it's advertised as it is... Just have to enjoy whatever is available to u...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top