WoW! U bring back loads of balance?Do you guys sell your excess Twd at the airport too before departing?

WoW! U bring back loads of balance?Do you guys sell your excess Twd at the airport too before departing?
I think I won't exchange too much (maybe sgd 50-75 per person per day) cos I don't think I'll be going taiwan again anytime soon and don't wish to hold on to any balance. Last trips were in 2014/2015 lol.WoW! U bring back loads of balance?
Change with your friends who are going.I think I won't exchange too much (maybe sgd 50-75 per person per day) cos I don't think I'll be going taiwan again anytime soon and don't wish to hold on to any balance. Last trips were in 2014/2015 lol.
No one going tw regularlyChange with your friends who are going.
No point changing back at TW airport as there is a transaction fee of 30NT each time.
if your plan to withdraw money from Taoyuan Airport ATM, then no need withdraw too much... most of the ATM that accept Visa/mastercard can withdraw small amount in NT$1000 denomination...No one going tw regularlyonly japan. No worries, I think I just don't change so much, if not enough maybe withdraw from atm using revolut or trust card.
er above how much withdrawal then no give NT$1000 demomination?if your plan to withdraw money from Taoyuan Airport ATM, then no need withdraw too much... most of the ATM that accept Visa/mastercard can withdraw small amount in NT$1000 denomination...
At the moment, ATM withdrawal in Taiwan still hold better rates than SG money changer...
I just never try Cathay and Chunghwa Post ATM... LOL...
u use trust card withdraw before at taipei airport? any hiccups?either 1 still in tw or recently just came back?
sg right now 23.15 at money changer wondering whats the rate now using trust card to withdraw at taipei
feb went no hiccups just remember to allow overseas withdrawal from app ok leu use trust card withdraw before at taipei airport? any hiccups?
So far I only managed to withdraw in NT$1000 denomination....er above how much withdrawal then no give NT$1000 demomination?
feb went no hiccups just remember to allow overseas withdrawal from app ok le
nxt wk again over again so not sure wanna change in sg since sg rate quite good but im not sure abt whats the rate for trust right now
really depend what you going to do and eat leh. generally is enough.If go 5 days
must change how much?
1000 SG is it enough?
unless u everyday jiak atas place n go pub hoppin arbo if restaurant + night market food n abit of shoppin average 100 per day enough leIf go 5 days
must change how much?
1000 SG is it enough?
Googled that nt2000 is the biggest note but rare, so unlikely atm will dispenseer above how much withdrawal then no give NT$1000 demomination?
my most recent trip to taiwan for 2A 1C for 9 days only spend est NT$20000 (Cash) + NT$15000 (Easycard) + Credit card charges for shopping stuff from Eslite and 新光三越, Klook bookings, hotel booking, HSR...If go 5 days
must change how much?
1000 SG is it enough?
ATM easy to find other than airport??my most recent trip to taiwan for 2A 1C for 9 days only spend est NT$20000 (Cash) + NT$15000 (Easycard) + Credit card charges for shopping stuff from Eslite and 新光三越, Klook bookings, hotel booking, HSR...
It really depend on what u wanna spend on and where u wanna spend at...
To be frank, u can change SGD$500 and try spending 1st... Worst to worst use Youtrip or Trust card to do ATM withdrawal...
if in taipei quite easy to find i stay at xmd also got 1 nearbyATM easy to find other than airport??