Existing Exchanged Note7 users lip lai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Using note 7. Wife and parents also using note 7. No problem so far. Getting hot while not lying on the table can be due to apps or other reasons. Sometimes it's cuz apps will start to update in the background when connected to WiFi. Same goes for my 7+. When it starts updating apps, the phone can get hot while just lying there.

bro is the phone ok?
 

Computron

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
450
Reaction score
5
Much better than Original !

As compared to original,

1. While Charging (fast or normal), Not Warm to touch, now.
2. Use while charging, Not Warm to touch, now.
3. Battery usage/life better by 50%

* Any devices with Lithium Battery has tinymini chance to burn out.
 
Last edited:

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,763
Reaction score
0
fyi S7E isn't small as compared to S7.
Im using S7E and I want a Note7 cause of its S-Pen features.
I agree with you. But going back to Note 5 feels like a downgrade (I would rather keep using Note 7). Going to the S7E is okay but without the pen, its a difficult choice for me. I am so comfortable with the pen all on the Note that its not easy to abandon.

- Charles
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
I agree with you. But going back to Note 5 feels like a downgrade (I would rather keep using Note 7). Going to the S7E is okay but without the pen, its a difficult choice for me. I am so comfortable with the pen all on the Note that its not easy to abandon.

- Charles

Im getting N5, although I have N5 already, but different colour.
Since NO N7 for me, this N5 will be the replacement for my N7. No way Im using S7E.
 

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
12,328
Reaction score
291
I'm still using the Note 7... it's fantastic... are we forced to exchange it? Can we don't exchange it? I want to keep mine... I want the stylus... and both sets I had didn't have any problems at all... and i have also bought some USB Type C cables and converters... sianz...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top