fox1
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2001
- Messages
- 28,008
- Reaction score
- 561
Dr BJ and team of moderator having online discussion about forum rules.
Dr BJ: Many people are posting KYM threads. This should not be allowed as we are family oriented forum.
Commando: Yes, it is distracting and there are kids visiting the forum.
Keewee: The images are not really obscene, all parts are covered properly. I don't see any issues.
Dr BJ: I don't like that kind of images flooding the forum.
Keewee: I understand your preferences but the images do not contravene ToS as they are pictures available in public domain uploaded by the girls for people to see.
Dr BJ: *block Keewee*
Vulcan: I also think the KYM threads are not good.
Periperi: True. With less KYM threads, users can go back to what's important.
Dr BJ: Who agrees thrashing KYM threads and infracting posters?
Commando: I agree.
Vulcan: Yes, I agree.
Periperi: Yup, me thinks infraction is good.
Keewee: Agree what? Infract what? What just happened??
Dr BJ: Good, let's do it from tomorrow.
The next day, KYM threads get locked and posters get infraction.

Dr BJ: Many people are posting KYM threads. This should not be allowed as we are family oriented forum.
Commando: Yes, it is distracting and there are kids visiting the forum.
Keewee: The images are not really obscene, all parts are covered properly. I don't see any issues.
Dr BJ: I don't like that kind of images flooding the forum.
Keewee: I understand your preferences but the images do not contravene ToS as they are pictures available in public domain uploaded by the girls for people to see.
Dr BJ: *block Keewee*
Vulcan: I also think the KYM threads are not good.
Periperi: True. With less KYM threads, users can go back to what's important.
Dr BJ: Who agrees thrashing KYM threads and infracting posters?
Commando: I agree.
Vulcan: Yes, I agree.
Periperi: Yup, me thinks infraction is good.
Keewee: Agree what? Infract what? What just happened??
Dr BJ: Good, let's do it from tomorrow.
The next day, KYM threads get locked and posters get infraction.
