
I also kanna
Anyway got a question... let's say I know when my reservist now since there's a 6 months notice.
But then I change job or got new employment at the 4-5th month, can I apply deferment? I heard if new job for a few months can defer successfully?
My vocation and probably also unit is non-combat one.
Thanks.
I also kanna
Anyway got a question... let's say I know when my reservist now since there's a 6 months notice.
But then I change job or got new employment at the 4-5th month, can I apply deferment? I heard if new job for a few months can defer successfully?
My vocation and probably also unit is non-combat one.
Thanks.
why don't u just call and check about whether you can "call the camp first to check if field pack is needed?"Possible to call the camp first to check if field pack is needed?
why don't u just call and check about whether you can "call the camp first to check if field pack is needed?"
Lol.. You at your best again!
with cam or without?Can bring itouch inside?
Can bring itouch inside?