First reservist call up

true form

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
0
I also kanna :(


Anyway got a question... let's say I know when my reservist now since there's a 6 months notice.

But then I change job or got new employment at the 4-5th month, can I apply deferment? I heard if new job for a few months can defer successfully?

My vocation and probably also unit is non-combat one.

Thanks.
 

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2001
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
0
I also kanna :(


Anyway got a question... let's say I know when my reservist now since there's a 6 months notice.

But then I change job or got new employment at the 4-5th month, can I apply deferment? I heard if new job for a few months can defer successfully?

My vocation and probably also unit is non-combat one.

Thanks.

depends on your CO...

For mine he spelt it out very clearly, if its family related issues (wedding, funeral, etc) then high chance he will approve the deferment. If its work then strictly no.

It may also depend if its high or low key.
 

iCubes

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
4,772
Reaction score
1,341
Isn't this very dependent on your unit? My unit no need to stay in no matter high/low key so basically don't need to bring much. If forget, just drive home and take.
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
Base on guideline is within 3 months of new employment & NSCC will recommend your Unit not to approval your deferment if it is above 3 months.

But it is really up to your unit.


I also kanna :(


Anyway got a question... let's say I know when my reservist now since there's a 6 months notice.

But then I change job or got new employment at the 4-5th month, can I apply deferment? I heard if new job for a few months can defer successfully?

My vocation and probably also unit is non-combat one.

Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top