First Time to Bangkok

jmoomoo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
1,889
Reaction score
0
Flying to Bangkok next week and never step into Thailand before.

Any kind person can help to suggest 4 days itinerary ?

I wonder if chatuchak is still open ? I heard they are closing down.
 

Kindaichi287

Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Flying to Bangkok next week and never step into Thailand before.

Any kind person can help to suggest 4 days itinerary ?

I wonder if chatuchak is still open ? I heard they are closing down.

jmoomoo, which date are you flying? I'm heading there next week too.

It really depends on what u want to do over in BKK. Sightseeing or shopping or food/cafe hopping.

CTC is still open.. they are not closing down.

PM me i can drop u a link to my itinerary
 

monkeygirl

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
you go there do soapy massage right? tsk tsk..
;)
Flying to Bangkok next week and never step into Thailand before.

Any kind person can help to suggest 4 days itinerary ?

I wonder if chatuchak is still open ? I heard they are closing down.
 

vbkk88

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
0
plenty! there's bar hopping to nana/cowboy/patpong. clubs like onyx/nunglen/demo. And also many soapys to go. lol also have plenty of gentleman clubs
 

jmoomoo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
1,889
Reaction score
0
jmoomoo, which date are you flying? I'm heading there next week too.

It really depends on what u want to do over in BKK. Sightseeing or shopping or food/cafe hopping.

CTC is still open.. they are not closing down.

PM me i can drop u a link to my itinerary

Pm-ed you. Going there for sightseeing two days and maybe shopping 2 days?

im going bkk on 16th -21st !!! anyone?

Where will you be going mostly ? I'm traveling on 16th too!
 

thetwoofhearts

Junior Member
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Hi,

A lot of places to shop!

Platinum Mall (popular shopping centre for Singaporeans).
MBK (quite atas shopping mall)
Siam Square and Siam Paragon
Chaktuchak Weekend Market
Union Mall (dirt cheap brand goods)

If you want to go night markets, i can recommend you Asiatique, JJ Green, Ratchada, Train night market and so on.

A lot of bars and clubs for you to find out like soi cowboy and nana plaza :)
 

Roystonroys

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
jmoomoo, which date are you flying? I'm heading there next week too.

It really depends on what u want to do over in BKK. Sightseeing or shopping or food/cafe hopping.

CTC is still open.. they are not closing down.

PM me i can drop u a link to my itinerary
Kindaichi287, I'm going to bkk next sat. Was wondering if you could send me your iterinery?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 2 using GAGT
 

gasband

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
I am going from 20 - 27th June. Other than 20 and 21, I am free to meet anyone for lunch, dinner or watch Euros hehehe but no drinking for me though
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top