
Flying to Bangkok next week and never step into Thailand before.
Any kind person can help to suggest 4 days itinerary ?
I wonder if chatuchak is still open ? I heard they are closing down.
Flying to Bangkok next week and never step into Thailand before.
Any kind person can help to suggest 4 days itinerary ?
I wonder if chatuchak is still open ? I heard they are closing down.
jmoomoo, which date are you flying? I'm heading there next week too.
It really depends on what u want to do over in BKK. Sightseeing or shopping or food/cafe hopping.
CTC is still open.. they are not closing down.
PM me i can drop u a link to my itinerary
im going bkk on 16th -21st !!! anyone?
Pm-ed you. Going there for sightseeing two days and maybe shopping 2 days?
Where will you be going mostly ? I'm traveling on 16th too!
Kindaichi287, I'm going to bkk next sat. Was wondering if you could send me your iterinery?jmoomoo, which date are you flying? I'm heading there next week too.
It really depends on what u want to do over in BKK. Sightseeing or shopping or food/cafe hopping.
CTC is still open.. they are not closing down.
PM me i can drop u a link to my itinerary
I'm also be in Bkk next week! Anyone want meet up? Lol
i read this i was like KA NA SAI LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Technically speaking I'm in Bkk next week mah. But those going out in hot weather I probably won't join. Night activities I might join. Lol
555 we go LAN shop and play Dota one of the nights yeah ?

Play PC games at night can?![]()
Go drink finish 1 bottle then go pak dota.
Seriously go get yourself a ps4 hahaha
I don't mind Dota but must be late night![]()