Fitear Tio Poison thread

widget

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2001
Messages
1,816
Reaction score
0
Comparing between the Fitear 004 cable ( stock ) and the 001 cable now...............................:s8:

Wah bro!
You hooted the 001 cable from FitEar direct or ask Jaben to buy it for you.
How flexible is your 004 cable? From the look of it, seems like very flexible coz I've tried Uncle Wilson 003 cable on his C435.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
Wah bro!
You hooted the 001 cable from FitEar direct or ask Jaben to buy it for you.
How flexible is your 004 cable? From the look of it, seems like very flexible coz I've tried Uncle Wilson 003 cable on his C435.

Got it 2nd hand from one of the EDMWers here. The 004 is very flexible and easily coiled....................;)

I still need more time to access the 001.........................:o

Thinking of getting the Whiplash............................:s8:
 

widget

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2001
Messages
1,816
Reaction score
0
Got it 2nd hand from one of the EDMWers here. The 004 is very flexible and easily coiled....................;)

I still need more time to access the 001.........................:o

Thinking of getting the Whiplash............................:s8:

No wonder you can get the 001 so fast.
In the 1st place I also wondering why FitEar supply their TOTL custom with cheaper cable than those that come with the TG!334.

Whiplash Ag or Cu?
Considering the C435 is already a detail freak, won't a silver cable bring out more details? :s22:
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
No wonder you can get the 001 so fast.
In the 1st place I also wondering why FitEar supply their TOTL custom with cheaper cable than those that come with the TG!334.

Whiplash Ag or Cu?
Considering the C435 is already a detail freak, won't a silver cable bring out more details? :s22:

I think maybe using the 000 cable on the C435 may not sound best and that's why it's used a 004.

I was looking at the Whiplash hybrid or a copper to lower down the high, make the sound warm and bring out the low. Definitely not a Ag as I don't want to add on to the high to make the sound brighter.......................;)

But I heard bad thing about Whiplash.......................:(
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
Jeremy so poisonous :(

Moi already spend so much so just why not spend the extra bucks to make it even better.

I personally find that the C435 sound is amazing. Never heard things that it was there with my T1 and the power to drive it is so low that I now at volume 35 instead of 45 before...................:eek:

But then, I think more burn in is required. I still feel the sound is not smooth enough as compared to uncle wilson one......................:D

If only the bass response is better, then the C435 is perfect liao...............:s12:
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
I think maybe using the 000 cable on the C435 may not sound best and that's why it's used a 004.

I was looking at the Whiplash hybrid or a copper to lower down the high, make the sound warm and bring out the low. Definitely not a Ag as I don't want to add on to the high to make the sound brighter.......................;)

But I heard bad thing about Whiplash.......................:(

Toxic? Turn around a bit long though.

Or chiu can try Stage93 and tell us how it is ;)
 

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
14,601
Reaction score
14
Moi already spend so much so just why not spend the extra bucks to make it even better.

I personally find that the C435 sound is amazing. Never heard things that it was there with my T1 and the power to drive it is so low that I now at volume 35 instead of 45 before...................:eek:

But then, I think more burn in is required. I still feel the sound is not smooth enough as compared to uncle wilson one......................:D

If only the bass response is better, then the C435 is perfect liao...............:s12:
u need to buy a MH335DW to complement your 435!
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
Toxic? Turn around a bit long though.

Or chiu can try Stage93 and tell us how it is ;)

Correct !

Moi only used my C435 since first of July.................:D

Actually, I am already eyeing on the Whiplash Hybrid 8 conductor....................................:s12:
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
Toxic? Turn around a bit long though.

Or chiu can try Stage93 and tell us how it is ;)

Turnaround time is long coz the product is good mah.
LOL!!!
But Frank's understaffed and overworked TBH.


Correct !

Moi only used my C435 since first of July.................:D

Actually, I am already eyeing on the Whiplash Hybrid 8 conductor....................................:s12:

Time to get 335, then your world will be perfect.
:D
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Shld be in mid or late Aug ba, afther the cables for MO 2 arrive.
Anyway, PM me if u wanna know.
Arbo later forum police catch me.

LOL!!!

if chiu got keep interested party list.. Put me on it :s
 

d4rkm4st3r

Master Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
I heard someone talking about whiplash!! Haha..

My turnaround time for whiplash around 2-3 weeks.. Not long but product also good! Ask snoweagle bro, he loving his hybrid 8 conductor cable.. But must beware! Very thick cable.. But sound nice!
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
I heard someone talking about whiplash!! Haha..

My turnaround time for whiplash around 2-3 weeks.. Not long but product also good! Ask snoweagle bro, he loving his hybrid 8 conductor cable.. But must beware! Very thick cable.. But sound nice!

I used to own their Twag V3 for 2 years before I lost it. A very nice cable but that time I ordered directly from Craig, the cable came with my right side having intermittent sound so I went to SLS to ask someone to resolder for me and the person that did the soldering let me see the soldering done on that part.

The work really cmi one and I also heard from one of the edmwers here the bad service and actual cable of Whiplash used.
 

isaacyeo

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, after considering damn long, i ordered a 335 two weeks ago, cant wait for it to come!
 

kenz

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
0
Wa ... another fitear custom in the making.

This season blockbuster should be called "The Fitear Customs Rises" :D


p.s. And more elite members too :s13:
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,964
Reaction score
2,328
Wa ... another fitear custom in the making.

This season blockbuster should be called "The Fitear Customs Rises" :D


p.s. And more elite members too :s13:

all still waiting for u to hoot :D:D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top