Fitear Tio Poison thread

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,703
Reaction score
20,149
I saw on Head-fi where you are really intersted in whiplash cables. Getting one soon? :D Maybe an 8core?:s12:

Actually, as what I read about the Twcu v3, it's not really impressive as what I read from 1 review unlike the Toxic Scorpion so I think I will go for the Toxic Scorpion as I read a lot of people saying how impress are they.

For the Whiplash, I am looking at their Hybrid, Twag v3 and Twcu v3 but not much review I could find.........................:o

It's will be this 2 cables when I had the bucks......................:s12:
 

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
26
Scorpion must wait for Guan's MO :s12::s12::s12:

You must have love for bulky cables lol. An 8core cable is extremely thick and not portable at all :vijayadmin:

Personally have a 4core Twag v3 but it has westone pins on it :( (Already consider very thick for me)
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,703
Reaction score
20,149
Scorpion must wait for Guan's MO :s12::s12::s12:

You must have love for bulky cables lol. An 8core cable is extremely thick and not portable at all :vijayadmin:

Personally have a 4core Twag v3 but it has westone pins on it :( (Already consider very thick for me)

Bulky cable better sound quality ?

Have u audit the 8core cable before ?
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,703
Reaction score
20,149
A friend of mine recently received his 8core Twag v3. I will demo it someday. But sadly It's westone pins, not fitear :(

Let me know if u can audit.

According to what I had read, smaller AWG number, better sound quality.
So to say that a 24 AWG cable is better than a 26 AWG cable.

Correct me if I am wrong.

:)
 

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
26
Let me know if u can audit.

According to what I had read, smaller AWG number, better sound quality.
So to say that a 24 AWG cable is better than a 26 AWG cable.

Correct me if I am wrong.

:)

According to reviews online, 24awg sounds better than the 26awg
But I don't really have of lots of cables to compare :vijayadmin:
So i dare not agree to that claim.
only have a Twag V3 which I'm using, a piccolino which I'm selling and a toxic silver widow which has yet to arrive. :s12:
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,961
Reaction score
2,327
Let me know if u can audit.

According to what I had read, smaller AWG number, better sound quality.
So to say that a 24 AWG cable is better than a 26 AWG cable.

Correct me if I am wrong.

:)
Yea. Smaller number means thicker core. The thicker it gets so call can transfer better so better sounding in a sense
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,703
Reaction score
20,149
According to reviews online, 24awg sounds better than the 26awg
But I don't really have of lots of cables to compare :vijayadmin:
So i dare not agree to that claim.
only have a Twag V3 which I'm using, a piccolino which I'm selling and a toxic silver widow which has yet to arrive. :s12:

Moi also used to own the Twag V3 but add another 4 cores....................................:s8:

Still managable, I think..........................:)
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,703
Reaction score
20,149
Yea. Smaller number means thicker core. The thicker it gets so call can transfer better so better sounding in a sense

Can moi asked them to custom make more cores..................:s13:
 

widget

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2001
Messages
1,816
Reaction score
0
Don't have but I doubt it can compete with the the Scorpion.

:D

Suppork local products lah :D

Anyway, from 93pc FB page, seems like the connectors for FitEar almost look the same as Whipash connectors for their TWag/TWcu cables, i.e. modded Senn HD-25 connectors.
Don't look as nice as those connectors used by FitEar, ALO, BTG
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,703
Reaction score
20,149
Suppork local products lah :D

Anyway, from 93pc FB page, seems like the connectors for FitEar almost look the same as Whipash connectors for their TWag/TWcu cables, i.e. modded Senn HD-25 connectors.
Don't look as nice as those connectors used by FitEar, ALO, BTG

project86's review on head-fi suggests ish on par wor

Although that's just one opinion

Need more peepur to leap of faith

Do they have a shop here ?

:)
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top