
if keep raining sure flood. regardless of when you travel.Any1 care to update? Im going next weekend.
Any1 care to update? Im going next weekend.
Not heavy flood. If vbkk say ok should be fine. Past 2 days rain start late night.
Which areas most affected?
Haha not ok for me!! Lol. Boring week for me. Hehe
I'm not sure. But when after raining continuously for many hours,many places will have flash floods. But mostly at night. If u are the usual shopping type should not be a problem for u.
mai gong. wait for august when i go then you won't be bored hahaha we got watch "thai boxing"
Haha not ok for me!! Lol. Boring week for me. Hehe
I'm not sure. But when after raining continuously for many hours,many places will have flash floods. But mostly at night. If u are the usual shopping type should not be a problem for u.

Didn't rain . Hoping not to rain for upcoming few days.Now currently or based in BKK always? Today no rain so no flood
Weather forecast later in the night will rain again.
going tmr, any idea if can claim travel insurance due to floods?
Wah piang. August. So far away. No lah raining so I lazy to go out. Dun like caught in rain. Lol
Ohhhh thanks for the assurance, then I wont be affected lah cos I is most of the time stay in hotel soak bath tub. Asking where flood so maybe instead soak bath tub I can go out play water, soak in the rain water instead![]()



just came back on Monday night. been raining everyday I was there, at night really tabao food and camp in hotel eat. no pasar malam anywhere due to all the rain.
Waa so cham...... Well it doesn't look to be a short rain. Sky still very dark with heavy rain.... Jialat later had to go out for dinner as well.