Forex Cryptocurrency General Chit Chat Thread 2019

Mr. Wood

Banned
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
26,961
Reaction score
5,127
come I share with u holy grill
holy grill, not holy grail :s13:
images
 

atf0007

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
261
Reaction score
3
Don't you think this is the FLAWED reasoning ??...why trade big and lose big when you can trade small and win big???...you think it is a workable strategy to trade big and lose big???...why??...to show stupidity ???

Since when say trade big lose big? might as well dun trade - Just show your stupid kia si mindset - always thinking trade big lose big.

You got no confidence in your system that's why dun dare trade big loh - simple logic.
 

atf0007

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
261
Reaction score
3
I am very sure you have the ability to trade big and lose big....I don't need that ability because my method is trade small win big

Yes I trade big and win bigger.

And no, you dun not need this ability. It takes big capital to win big money. Maybe the other reason that you do not trade big is that you lack the moolah. Talk so hao lian want to employ people... maybe your system is 100% - just "hire" people with no money and get them to trade then you take % of their profit.... like that I can believe 100% win rate for you.
 

fairylord

Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2017
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
What is the impact to GBP if BREXIT vote pass for article 50 later actually? Up or Down? Last 2 days go up then down?
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
You are so very correct, I do not have a 6 month trading record, I have a 5 month account started at USD5,000 that has a cash value now in excess of USD23,000

This account has a zero loss for 5 months every single trade was taken out with a profit. Trades were taken without any reference to charts, indicators or any analysis...only on basis of TIME....W D Gann says....if it is time to buy, buy at ANY price....if it is time to sell...sell at ANY price...price is of no importance at all....TIME is.

And I have a harem of 10/10 models who are sucking my dick,testicles and nipples as I am typing this post. Actually I am not typing this post, I'm just saying the words and a worker I employed is typing this. I actually pay him $20,000 a month to sit around and be my typist because my hands are being licked by super models as I speak.

Where is your proof? Want to dua pao at least put in some effort and show some proof leh.
 

DukeCS33

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2018
Messages
2,330
Reaction score
7
Cover both sides... do a straddle, strangle or a guts trade.....up or down you still get to win
This is the first time I hear of the likes of straddles being described as vanilla binaries. Straggles, strangles are mere combination of vanilla calls and puts. They are first generation options and therefore termed as vanilla. Binaries are derivatives of vanilla options and are higher order of derivatives. Based on market convention, the term vanilla binary is rather misleading.

Your view needs to be correct if you are trading via options. There is a cost to such trades and that cost can add up if your view is not correct. Slippages would further increase this cost and one would need to know how to price options to make sure that he is getting a fair market vol spread. This may not be suitable for most retail players unless they really understand option structures, pricing nor are equipped with the tools for that.

So maybe you may want to temple your statement - its not a sure win.... its a potential win provided your views are correct.
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
BOJ monetary statement right now...

Will it have any impact or not?

Or as usual, people already numbed to BOJ riao :s13:
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
@VanillaBinary: if you can show proof, am sure you will be able to silence a few critics..eg. me.
 

DukeCS33

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2018
Messages
2,330
Reaction score
7
What you are saying is very correct from a low level of the understanding of options and binaries. When you have attained a higher level you will be able to see what I am talking about.

I started with a $5000 account which is now standing at just under $25,000...it can only happen if I am doing something right.

Oic. You have already attained such a high level of derivatives understanding that you are re-defining market conventions and terminology.
Champion indeed.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top