MrPippen
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2018
- Messages
- 37,929
- Reaction score
- 5
Shy.............
gpgt lah...else people will think u humji ran road and SL liao!
Shy.............
Confidential
Mmmmmm...
Get a life kid!
I very busying on FCS Trading Business Development.
No times wasting on illusions platforms and of course, whatsoever comments made from folks in hwz
Haha..



Will MIA totally from Forums, next Monday onwards.
Traveling to Beijing in meeting FCS China Trading Clients, residing there for a periods of Three Months.
Bye..
Will MIA totally from Forums, next Monday onwards.
Traveling to Beijing in meeting FCS China Trading Clients, residing there for a periods of Three Months.
Bye..
Alamak....where your eyes. I never trade one side
That is why never lose...up or down got opportunity
Yes... I have not lost one yet.
Win rate should be 100% and anything less would really not be worth your time and effort...don't you agree?. I started out looking for my method with THAT in mind...if I am not going to get 100% then the 1% or whatever could wipe out all my years of work.
100% is entirely possible so why aim for anything less. The reason why many think it is not possible is only because they are looking from a different viewpoint and they can only change their viewpoint if they realise one day that they were looking from the wrong angle all along.
I normally explain to people this way... If you climb up a coconut tree looking for durians, it does not matter how high you climb you are not going to find any durians.
It took a long time - 30 years
68...how old are you?
Yes... I have not lost one yet.
Big day for Kiwi tmr...
04:00 NZD RBNZ Interest Rate Decision
07:00 AUD RBA Assist Gov Kent Speaks
09:00 NZD RBNZ Interest Rate Decision
09:00 NZD RBNZ Rate Statement
10:00 NZD RBNZ Press Conference