MrPippen
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2018
- Messages
- 37,929
- Reaction score
- 5
I thinking to rules over this thread?
What your opinion?
Tht means you must PK VanillabInary!
I thinking to rules over this thread?
What your opinion?
Alamak...where you think Ah Fatt fishball noodles get his fishballs from ??
Yalor...very bouncy...up and down up and down like FX market
Yalor...very bouncy...up and down up and down like FX market
You are so very correct, I do not have a 6 month trading record, I have a 5 month account started at USD5,000 that has a cash value now in excess of USD23,000
This account has a zero loss for 5 months every single trade was taken out with a profit. Trades were taken without any reference to charts, indicators or any analysis...only on basis of TIME....W D Gann says....if it is time to buy, buy at ANY price....if it is time to sell...sell at ANY price...price is of no importance at all....TIME is.
After 35 years I have also found the The Holy Grail.
The person in my avatar will inform me when to short the HSI with max leverage.
![]()
On a serious note I have reported snake oil seller to Mod.![]()
Hello All,
After 35 years of research and development in Forex I have finally found The Holy Grail.
I can now achieve 100% wins 100% of the time.
I have used the words of legend W. D. Gann whose research lead him to determine that the market is made up of 2 things...Price and Time and TIME is the more important.
He says everything has it's own special vibration and if you can find and understand it you will know exactly when to buy and when to sell.
In due course I will be starting up an office and will be forming a group of the worlds best forex traders.
Interested parties can make contact, I will be updating new information as we move forward.
Vanilla Binary
I do notice you look for the perfect time to enter a trade...I guess you probably think it is important to find the correct entry point...this is common among most traders.
If you work through it rationally you will find there is no such thing as a correct entry point or even a good entry point...it is just a myth.
You can enter the market at anytime in any manner and it is only when you exit the market that your entry point is determined to be good or not good. Which then means that your entry point is not important...your exit point very much is...what separates your entry from your exit is TIME and this is the MOST important...it is TIME that will give you an exit point that will make a win...or make a loss.
The moral of the story then is....Entry is not important...Exit is...give the market TIME and it will give you a good exit.
Never mind about being best...just be good enough...to be good enough you just need ONE quality...Patience.
Patience is time based...and Gann said TIME is the most important and if you look back at all your past trading failures...can you see TIME being a major factor??...you ran out of time and had to cut a loss...minutes later the market came to show you that you have been right all along...you just did not have enough time...you just did not wait long enough.
My trading method requires 3 basic core concepts.
1. The market cannot be predicted.
2. To earn from the market one has to be in the market ALL the time
3. To have a profitable outcome one must Buy Low and Sell high...maybe not in that order
So who do I see as a good FX trader??...one that can wait for the market to give him the profits and not one that chases the market to grab it
Actually it is quite easily...you just judge the way he conducts himself.
any sexperts know why the holding costs for TRY is over 600% now ?
https://www.cmcmarkets.com/en-gb/instruments/usd-try
No one knows the answer to this???? Thought all say is FX experts?

Don't be a lazy ass.
Want answers?
Do your homework
Simi taichi...
I don't trades TRY...
Doesn't matter if u trade TRY or not what.. Since say expert should be a basic question...
any sexperts know why the holding costs for TRY is over 600% now ?
https://www.cmcmarkets.com/en-gb/instruments/usd-try
any sexperts know why the holding costs for TRY is over 600% now ?
https://www.cmcmarkets.com/en-gb/instruments/usd-try
Erdogan has forced banks to hold back Lira liquidity to prevent a plunge during elections.
Erdogan has forced banks to hold back Lira liquidity to prevent a plunge during elections.
.
And you expect somebody finding answers for you ?
Who the hell are you in first instantly???
Hahaha... Wahlan... Shameless chap.
Stop been delusional..
No wonder you achieve failure in lifes..
Haha...