Myfxbook link is
here.
1. I don't have courses or any systems to sell you, please do not PM me with regards to that.
2. Forex-trading is a high risk activity, there is no sure win, you could lose more than your capital.
3. Past performance is never an indication of future performance.
4. Trading, while is a short-term activity, many people still continue to have different opinions on what is "short-term". Timeframes matter, exercise your own discretion to fit your own goals.
5. This is not my main forex account; this account is funded a mere SGD 1,000, which I have since divested SGD 1,150. In other words, this account is meant to be run with higher risks but is now essentially risk-free.
6. The purpose of this account is to test a new trading concept I have established. If valid, well, the results will continue to hold and my dream of becoming the second Jesse Livermore would come true.