MrPippen
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2018
- Messages
- 37,929
- Reaction score
- 5
private property liao.
EURAUD hedge AUDNZD more chio
Private property also can trepass one ah, but be careful dont tio liak lor


private property liao.
EURAUD hedge AUDNZD more chio

18mins later got BOJ Core CPI Data release...but think bo impact one...![]()

K......
See you so miserable, lonely....
Alright, let ECS aka FCS accompany you for a moment
New here!
My name is: EqutitesChartingSexperts
(formerly know as ForexChartingSexpert) .
Seldom trading FX in retailing context.
Now only trading FX within Institutions-Levels.
Institutions Players segregated FX in Four Segmentation.
Till now? Not even ShinyThing, Duke, others able answering my questions above till date!!!!.
They never ever been in US Investment-Banking operation before.


** lah!
ish my new nick sounds fabulous?![]()
Now monitoring Asia Equities markets at the moment![]()
Ok, please report moi now!
I wanted to get ban!
My new clones will revert back to FCS!
FCS! Brands Name in entire HWZ!!!!![]()
******* ah!
HK:4pm closed.
China: 3pm.
![]()
Seriously speaking, appreciate your effort!![]()
Support you!!!!
Jiak liao..
Just now go hyfkux losers telegram group and f them!
Song! Yup, banned by them.
Wah...lose big hole leh
I still maintain GBP will appreciate in values.
No change so far.
I trade Kee and I trade toh...choose which you like