Free Tarot Deck Readings

saltedd

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
2,337
I have my doubt, normally Tarot Reading is done f-2-f ... can it be done over a forum like that?
I mean, it’s free and out of goodwill from my time. Believe what you will.
correct me if I'm wrong, Tarot Reading is a bit on the evil side where the person who does the Tarot Reading for others could / might kena bad luck on him / her ... is this true?
Yes. I sold my soul as a hefty price I exchange for mastery over time and space.
 

Spike

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
41,930
Reaction score
43,712
I mean, it’s free and out of goodwill from my time. Believe what you will.

Yes. I sold my soul as a hefty price I exchange for mastery over time and space.
Happy Chinese New Year, dude!
 

saltedd

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
2,337
Hi @saltedd

I am back
name: RT

Recently I hang out with a girl from dating event, I thought I have a good chance with her...she take initative to message me, I thought she like me or interested in me.

Long story short, after I add her in IG and meet up with her a few times, she say no vibe, she advise me to move on.

I guess we just not fit or she like somebody like Henry Golding, I dk...

So I just wanna ask, in my current state, do u think I can meet any girls to get into relationship in 2025?
Well, without referring to cards, she probably met a higher caliber person (looks, $ etc) and while you were fortunate enough on the shortlist, you still lost out on terms of quality. It’s fine. Just move on.

in 2025, go with mathematical probability. Meet an insane number of women. Even if you were really unlucky, you should still be able to scrape by with a potential match. It’s not the numbers that stop you. It’s also your personal requirements that limit your choices.
 

biggirl20

Master Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
3,391
Reaction score
60
Hello saltedd,

name: biggirl / F

what is my chance of getting out of job hunting this year?

thanks in advance.
 

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
14,201
Reaction score
1,416
Hi salt,

Name: terry81
Gender: male

Ever since I quit my job of 8 yrs in 2023 Nov, I seem to have no patient or feel bored in the new job within mths... From jan 2024 to now, I worked six mths in the other company and 8 mths in the current company.

What should I do in order to keep myself motivated ? Any guidance on job?
 

xcodes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2013
Messages
64,711
Reaction score
29,849
Yes. I sold my soul as a hefty price I exchange for mastery over time and space.


I guess you think I'm joking ... but I had a friend who did tarot reading and kena bad luck stuffs ... so I'm not joking ... and this is why I asked ...
 

Canis Lupus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
28,696
Reaction score
7,521
I guess you think I'm joking ... but I had a friend who did tarot reading and kena bad luck stuffs ... so I'm not joking ... and this is why I asked ...
Some readings are not meant to be revealed, by revealing such knowledge might be against the course of the natural karmic flow. Thus your friend might had been punished for that.
 

xcodes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2013
Messages
64,711
Reaction score
29,849
Some readings are not meant to be revealed, by revealing such knowledge might be against the course of the natural karmic flow. Thus your friend might had been punished for that.

ya agree with you ... maybe that's why?
 

saltedd

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
2,337
I guess you think I'm joking ... but I had a friend who did tarot reading and kena bad luck stuffs ... so I'm not joking ... and this is why I asked ...
Think I’ve mentioned before, I’m not spiritually awakened or a high priest of ‘x’ god or demon.
Just a hobbyist reader who sees readings like an interpretation of the collective subconsciousness.

how did you know his bad luck was caused by reading tarot for people? Tarot is no different from a TV or a phone screen; it’s a tool.

of course he may also have been fiddling wrongly with the left hand path. That is another story I guess but it has nothing to do with tarot, as much as any inanimate object sitting there and cursing you.
 

saltedd

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
2,337
One more thing, friends who are really at a crossroads and need a reading urgently, please go to a trusted paid practitioner. I was just testing stuff out so please don’t rely on anything here.

May fortune favour you in these turbulent times.
 

xcodes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2013
Messages
64,711
Reaction score
29,849
how did you know his bad luck was caused by reading tarot for people? Tarot is no different from a TV or a phone screen; it’s a tool.


my friend told me one ... and risked bad things happened after doing Tarot readings to prove this ... and bad things really happened (till now I still feel sorry about it) ... that's why I believe 100% already ... my friend was also a hobbyist reader like you ...
 

xcodes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2013
Messages
64,711
Reaction score
29,849
One more thing, friends who are really at a crossroads and need a reading urgently, please go to a trusted paid practitioner. I was just testing stuff out so please don’t rely on anything here.

May fortune favour you in these turbulent times.


may you have very good luck in this new year too ... :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top